Why should I take her on a date, I don't want tooooooooooooooooo.

Then I noticed her presence, "do you know about the date?" I asked her "yes I do, my mom just texted me" she said a little bit annoyed.

"Well then change up... Let's just finish this date whatever" I said making my way towards the room "ok"

Yerin's POV

I got ready and I was wearing this:

-------in the car---------

"Where we heading too then?" I asked
"Well....how about......aquarium" he said
"Tch, so boring." I said
"You decide then" he gave up haha
"How about.....umm ADVENTURE LAND!!" I exclaimed
"Woah cool down. Sounds good, let's go then" YAAAAAAAAYYY

----at the adventure land----

Jimin's POV
"Woaaaaaaahhhhhhh" amazed Yerin , I chuckled at her cuteness
"Ohhhh, Jimin Jimin lets go on that ride" She said while pointing towards a large roller coaster and holding the hem of my sleeve (including) jumping like a 5 yrs old kid. Cute

We were here standing in the que. Oh finally, we got our tickets and now to the rOLLeR cOaStEr.

------after the ride------
Yerin's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."
"Yah, stop laughing"
"I can't...."
"Yah"
"You should've seen your face.....OMG Hahahaha"
"I was just just umm just.....giving company to the ones who were scared so that they won't be...."
"What?" I asked still laughing hard
"Well forget it, how about that ride" he pointed towards a large pirate ship, and I gasped. Actually pirate are my nightmares.
"Eh l-let's try something else......" As I was about to go he grabbed my arm and .... "Ok don't we'll go there" I gulped as he was pulling me through the que.

My hands are sweaty, heartbeat is getting faster as the que moves forward, this is the seventh time I gulped.

"Ok kaja!" Said Jimin while dragging me.

-------Pirate ship--------
My eyes were shut as it began to start, moving slow back and forward. I felt a pair of hands interlocking with my hands, I opened my eyes to see no other than Jimin. As the ride started to gets faster faster and faster. I grabbed on his hand really tight.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! GOD SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!" While I was shouting Jimin was madly laughing at my reactions. Oh shit I should've not made a joke on him before, now he'll tease me. I mentally facepalmed myself.

-----end of pirate ship-----

"Aw yerinee is scared, HAHAHAHAHA" see, as I was saying.
"Whatever, let's eat something I'm craving for an........ice cream!!" I jumped just  like a elementary kid.

"Ahjuma, we need two ice creams one vanilla and one........" He stopped and looked at me, "What?" "Which flavour?" "Ohhh... I'll take the blue berry one"
"and one blue berry" he continued.

We were now walking and were silent because.....he was talking to Suzy on the phone. I was licking down my ice cream yum yum.

------back at home------
Jimin's POV

Finallyyyyyyy done with this mission, I sighed. Btw I do have a lot of fun today. "I do have a lot of fun today." I was interrupted by Yerin
"Yeah me too, and the funniest part.....the pirate ship Hahahaha"
"Oh please, you should've seen your face in that roller coaster, I died laughing you know" she said with a laugh.
Suddenly I remembered that I gotta go at Jin hyung's house, we gotta get together there.
"Anyways, I gotta go, baaaii"
"K bye"