CAUGHT

Author's POV
Jimin was walking down the corridor with lose tie, hands in his pockets messy hair not really messy (the ones which make him look hot haha).

He was free all this time since he have no class, so he decided to wander around the school.

But a figure caught his attention.

Jimin's POV
Yerin.
My blood always boil whenever I see her face.
Hmmm should I show her, her new friends, haha yes.

Yerin's POV

I was busy putting my stuff in the locker until I heard a little thud on the left side of my ear, I turned to see an arm and then suddenly on the right side the another arm. Great, now who's this dumb, making me stuck in his arms.

I turned to see who was it and as not expected it's Jimin.

*badump*
HUH?!!!! What's this No No No No No No why did I get a flutter. Just vanish it.

Our faces were just inches apart, he was approaching and suddenly he stopped and whispered something.
"I got you new friends, let's meet them" he said, I can feel the smirk on his face. Oh no this is something bad, he pull out my hand and dragged me to the school's football ground.

------------------------

"Wait here, ok :)" he said

Oh no why do I feel something is gonna happen bad, should I run? Yes I should.
As I started running he came :(

He was hiding something on his back, he approached me and hold my hand really tight, and then he took out a jar of COCKROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!

AAHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOO

"Aww aren't they cute" he said cute my foot.
"Jimin, you're not gonna *gulp* t-th-throw this o-on me r-i-right" I asked while fearing enough.
"Haw then they're useless, what's the use then huh?" He said acting all smart.

I was trying my hard to get out of his grip, and all the time he was smirking. The jar was slowly approaching and I closed my eyes really tight and...............................*whistle*

Huh? It was the janitor, oh thank god.

Janitor- "hey what are you kids doing there, you don't know the rules? No kissing, no dating, no make outs allowed!"

Huh? Seriously, he was bullying me.

Janitor- "now get out"
We nodded and and went out to the corridor, on our own ways, while giving a death glare to each other.

Jimin's POV
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg it was so hilarious, her face OMG ahahahahaha. It's not I was gonna throw on her because if I do they'll surely fly on me too, I just wanna tease her and it was so fun and successful hahaha.

As I was walking I saw Suzy, I smiled but when I approached her I saw........she was kissing Kai.

Just then my smile disappeared and then they broke from the kiss, I hide behind the door so that they couldn't see me. Just then Kai started talking.
Kai- "is it bad to love two guys at the same time?"
Suzy- "what!??! You *gulps* love guys?"
Kai- "haha no babe, for you"
Suzy- "oh, no why, I only love you. And if you're talking about that Jimin so no, I don't love him. I mean he's good but no I just date him because he was rich, popular and good looking"
Kai- "but you love me right?"
Suzy- "yes I do!!!! You know what, once I went up to his house and he was nowhere to be seen so then I saw that bitch Yerin, and then a idea caught up in my mind and then like I started acting, I took a chance and got into the house. So then I beat her up and I saw that jimin's here so then I stopped beating and started beating up myself haha"
Kai- "wow my genius babe"

What!!!!! So I misunderstood all this time. Stupid jimin what've you done. But for now let's end it with her.

I immediately barged into the room and
Suzy- "ji-jimin?"
Me- "Suzy we're over!"

By saying this I left her in complete shock and went off.

Oh no I should apologise Yerin.

I started it look for her, and find her phew, I approached her but she was all busy in laughing and talking with sehun, like she didn't even noticed me pfft whatever I'll apologise her at home.

I ignored and went to my desk, watching them from behind :\

_______________________

Finally!!!!!!!!! I said I said na that Suzy was a bitch now see!!! Hahahaha yaaaayy.