10 years later

Haru POV

I wake up early, wash my face and take bath. I look in the mirror trying to make myself as good as possible. I look down on the table and see a fancy small box. My face start to turn red and my heart is like racing. After all, today is the day that I want to ask Tomo to be my-

"Haru are you done yet!" As I heard Hanayuki shouting. "Yeah a minute!" I say as I look in the mirror for tha last time. I go out from the bathroom and have breakfast with Fuyu and dad. "So when are you gonna ask Tomoko to be your-" Before dad ask anything I stand up and walking out. My face is a blushing mess.

I already introduce Tomoko to my old man. He kinda shock when he look at Tomoko. He said 'She remind me of you mother' while tears start to fall from his eyes. I never knew that mom was like Tomo. No wonder both me and Fuyu have a crush on her.

For Fuyu, he already move on and now hes together with a girl name Kiko. Both me and Fuyu kinda shock that Kiko is Tomoko cousin. Its look like fate that Fuyu used to have a crush on Tomoko and now his girlfriend is Tomoko's cousin. Not to mention but his power doesnt even work on her. Thats make even more interesting. Cant wait to see these two love birds.

And Hanayuki. She has a boyfriend and hes not other than Tomoki. I wonder how did the both of them together. I mean hes a good guy and everything but to think that his type is older girl making wanted to know why.

For me I still together with Tomo. She change from the moment when we first met. I still remember when her eyes always emotionless and always stuttering everyday. But change little by little and now she talk like a normal person would do. Not to mention she became more and more beautiful. Even boys that used to ignore her now has fallen for her. Even so she still love me. Only one thing that disnt change. Tomoko still love anime heck she even do some cosplay on our dates. Even so Tomoko is Tomoko and I love her.

As I go out from my house, I call Tomo.

Me:Hey Tomo!
Tomoko:Hi Haru. Why did you call me?
Me: Well, I wanted to ask you a date. How about it.
Tomoko: Sure how about noon.
Me: Ok, love you Tomo."
Tomoko: You to.

As I end the call I look on the clock. I have only have 2 hours to get ready.

Tomoko POV

As I wake early and have breakfast. For some reason I feel like something big gonna happen to me today. I try to fix my look. "So what make you so happy in the morning?" My eyes wided and see Tomoki stand next to me. "Dont know. Just felt like it." I say
and go down to eat breakfast.

As I watching anime as always, I get a call from Haru. He ask for a date and my face turn red. Come on Tomoko! Its not like I never have a date with him or anything. I look at the clock and start search for a beautiful clotch. The last time was a cosplay and today is normal.

Time skip

As I waiting for Haru. A man is flirting with me. "Hey there, cutie." He say making me shiver. Does this guy even know any space. Then I see Haru came towards us with full speed. "Dont you dare touch my girl!" He said and carry me like a bride. My face turn red when he said my girl. I smile at him and kiss on his cheek. His eyes wide and his face turn red. I cant believe we dating each other for 10 years.

Time skip

Haru POV

Our date was amazing. We first have lunch at Hatch Potch Cafe. We eat the same thing when we came here. But we take a few minute only look at the cat face cake. Its kinda weird to eat it. Well then we go to the place where we share our first kiss and we did kiss each other there again. Then we go watch an anime movie 'Fairy Tail Dragon Cry'. Tomo look happy after watch the movie. Right now, we are having dinner at Yukihira's. Gosh their food are amazing.

"What do you think about their food?" I ask and she smile. "Its good. I never eat something like this before." Tomoko said as she eats. "Im gonna buy some drink ok." I said and she nod. I go and meets with Yukihira Souma, my childhood friend. "Yo Souma!" I say and he look at me. "Hey Haru!" He smile at me. "What can I help you?" He said. "Can you bring us some drink." I say and show him a fancy box. "And bring this box together with it." I say and he start to smirk. "I never knew you will be this romantic, so whose the lucky girl." He ask. I pointing at Tomoko whose is waiting at the table. "She kinda good looking, do your best!" He said.

I walk back to our table and start talking. Its look like hes ready so I nod. "So Tomoko... I have been thinking.... We should end our relation ship." I say and Tomo's tear started to fall. Before she said anything. "We should begin a new one..." I say and she look at me. "W-what do you mean?" She ask and look me in the eyes. "What Im gonna say is..." My heart start to beat fast. "Will you..." As my face slowly turn red "...marry me..." I say and Souma came with a drink together with an open ring box. Tomoko start to cry. "YES!" She say and kiss me. This is the best day of my life.