Wont Fall For That

Haru POV

In a beautiful garden, a girl wearing a beautiful white dress and a white hat sitting on the swing. Hearing her bautiful voice singing... 'HARU! I waiting for you.' She give me warm smile at me. 'Really? Im sorry to be late. Tomo.' She started to giggle and holding her stomach. 'I-I want to tell you something...' She started to blush and looking at me. 'Im pregnant' .

"WHAT!?" Looking around and found my self in my room again. I started to blush deeply... What the hell am I dreaming about? A few days ago I dream about marry with her and now, having a baby. Seriously, maybe I should go to see a doctor or something.

Well, I realized I fall for Tomoko a few days ago... She has the same power as me... I know her feeling being different from others. I want to see her eyes full with hope and happinest. We talk at luch at the secret place everyday. She slowly to stop stuttering with me making me more happier. Talking about happy, her eyes show some light and happinest making my hearts beat so fast. I should go to school now. I cant wait to see my wife wanna be- MIND THE HELL NO. I didnt even became her boyfrind yet.

When I go to the kitchen for breakfast, a black hair boy with pairs of red eyes is infront of me. I spill the water that I was holding at him. "WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU FUCKING DOING, HARU?"He yell at me and I started to run. By then I see Tomoko infront of me and slowly looking at her back. I trip over her and our lips meet. OH MY GOD. That was my frist kiss. I look at Tomoko, her eyes are full with  embarrassment. I give her a hand and help her standing. Its awkward... Not to mention about that dream... >\\\<

In the class

Tomoko POV

I just kiss a boy. I just kiss a boy. I just kiss a boy. OH MY GOD! And none other than Haru. My first kiss is him. Wow... my frist kiss, from a popular boy. My heart start to beats so fast, when ever I recall about the kiss. We walk together to our class, I cant see him in the eyes, its so-so embarrasing.

Then the teacher came with a boy. The boy has a messy black hair just like mine and a pair of blood coloured eyes. He look a little like Haru but hes different from him somehow. Then I notice some girls started to blush. Why does I feel like something like this has happen before?

"Hello there, my name is Ayaski Fuyu. The twin brother of Ayasaki Haru. Nice to meets ya all." He introduce himself. Wait Haru has a twin. Well, he never mention it before.... "You will sit beside the Kuroki-san over there." The teacher point at the other sits next to me. Whats wrong with you?! First you put Haru to sit next to me and now you ask his twin. Are you fucking kiding with me.
Fuyu POV

My name is Ayasaki Fuyu. Age 16. I love being loved by everyone. Hobby? Flirting of couse but I never actually fall in love in my whole life. Both me and Haru are popular with the girls from our past school. I transfer a little late because I have a job as an idol. I have a secret... That I have a power to make girls fall for me when ever they look into my eyes. So, who will be my next pray... I notice a messy black hair girl like mine but longer with pair of green eyes. I will make her fall with me.

"You will sit beside the Kuroki-san over there." The teacher point an empty seat next to that girl. Lucky! Wait a minute... She sit next to Haru. Oh no you wont. Shes my pray. I came across and our eyes meet. Perfect. "Hello there, you know my name already mind to tell me your~ Little kitten~" I try to flirt with her... but her face isnt blushing or try to look away... "K-kuroki T-tomoko... W-why did y-you call me K-kitten. Thats s-sound stupid." Why does my power wont work on her? Are you a rare type... interesting...

Haru POV

Why does my twin brother has to be my classmate. And did he just call Tomoko 'Little kitten'Oh hell no budy. Shes mine and only mine... and I wont give her to you without a fight... Wait did I just turn into a yandere?

Tomoko POV

Is the new boy try to flirt with me? Well from his tone and the way he talk... Hes just a playboy. That wont do. You just want to play my emotion, arent you? Thats a cheap way and I wont fall for that!

○○○
a/n Do guys like my new chapter? I working out some others book so I kidda had a hard time to publish others book. No to mention my homework... Anyway, thank you for reading my book.