I know you better

Fuyu POV

"W-why did y-you skip s-school?" How should I tell I can just say that I overheard Haru confesstion to you and I my heart break in millions. Hell no! I cant tell her that! "Well.... I actually sick and..- umm.." I dont know what to say to her. "And busy with work!" I actually skip work for few days saying Im sick and stuf. "Y-you are l-lying..." Ugh! Maybe today the fated day I confess and rejected... Gosh... How did I get myself in this situation? Its like Im in somekind of story that is made by someone. (a/n Oh my gosh! The forth wall?!)

"See me after school... Ill tell you something.,." I say trying not to make an eye contact with her. How did I fall for her? Is it because my brother love her and a twin I fall for her to? Well I need to be prepare for my confestion... and rejection...

Haru POV

I wonder if Fuyu is ok... Today he look nervous and I cant tell what hes nervous about. "Well Fuyu, just tell me whats going on? Im your brother and everyone is worried about you." I see him sigh and start to speak. "I actually heard your confestion towards Tomoko... And watching both of you making me jealous... I have feeling towards her and you know that..." I take a breath and continue "I also remember about something in the past 10 years ago... You remember the girl and her younger brother that we save back then..." 

I started to have flashback about a girl who being bullied by some older kids, and I save her... She look a lot like Tomo but... She look different from her now.., "You mean they... The Kuroki siblings and those kids are the same people?!" My eyes wideded and look at him. "Yeah... I have feeling for her back then and today, Im gonna confess to her..." He say and l stan there without knowing what to do... How did I get myself in this situation...

Fuyu POV
"Tomoko, actually I like no I love you Tomoko!" I say making her blush. My heart beat a skip wathing her like that. Shes very cute... Why does nobody would like her? Without realize my face turn red. "I-im sorry b-but I d-dont feel t-the same for y-you... Im a-already h-have a b-boyfriend..." she said. I already know that. "B-but we c-can still be f-friends" She says and I start to walk off somewhere leaving her. Tears start to fall from my face. Why do I fall for her. Then I get a call from Haru.

Haru: Hey, hows your confesstion, well the both of us know that she rejected you.
Me : Yeah... And sorry for ignoring  you for the past few days... It just that I never fall for anyone before...
Haru: Yeah... But I know you can manage yourself with your power-
Me: I dont want people fall for me because of my power! I just want them to love me from their heart not with my power...

I know that I used to be like a person who want everyone fall for me. But since I meet Tomoko I want people to love me from within.

Haru: Fuyu... Im sorry... it just that you always have confiden to do things like being an idol and stufs. Im jealous you know...

Yeah right... I became a playboy not because I have confiden. I dont have confiden to make some friends that making me like a playboy. To tell you the truth I dont have any confident in anything. Unlike you... I dont have something that you have.

Me:Yeah... but you have something that I dont have.., Tomoko.
Haru: What do you mean?
Me: You think I didnt notice? Ever since you move here, you started to change... You used to show fake smile around, but now I always see you have a real smile on your face.
Haru: How do you know?

I start to smile while tears still runing in my eyes. "Im your twin brother, I know you better than anyone else." I say and end the call. Well Im your twin and always be.

Somewhere else
unknow POV

Its been 10 years since I came back here. I wonder how my ability user sons doing? I wonder if they have girlfriends yet. Just kidding... Well better off than staying here.