IS THIS A DATE?

Haru POV

I wake up early and having breakfast with my siblings. "Hey Haru, wont you go to festival tomorow?" My sister Hanayuki ask. "Its not that interesting, I mean theres nothing to do there except eating." I say eating some breed. "Well, I want to ask Tomoko for a date tomorow at the festival." Fuyu say and start to daydreaming. "Dont you dare ask her." I say and glare at him. He then glare back at me.

"Oh you two. Will you just confess your feelling to her. Its been two month since the both of you fighting for her love." The both of us look at her and start to blush. How am I suppost to confess to her. I dont even has the gut to ask her out.

At school

Im siting next to Tomo and cant stop thinking about what my sister just say. I cant confess to her and Fuyu want to ask her out. Why? Why does reality hurt so much? "-ru, Haru. Are you alright I mean you didnt answer my question yet." Tomo ask. What question? Im to focus on how to confess my feeling for her till I didnt aware my surounding. "Sorry. I was thinking of something. What was your question." I say looking in green eyes. "Do you want to go to the festival tomorow. You can bring Fuyu to." She says. "Sure. Why not?"

She ask me out. Yay! My crush asking me out for a date. Wait she did mention Fuyu. Its isnt a date isnt it. Huh... "Hey Fuyu, Tomo just ask us to go to the festival tomorow. The three of us." I say and his eyes look like stars in it. How did he became an idol? "Can I come to?" Hanayuki ask. Ugh! Not you too sis! I cant be together with her alone.

Tomoko POV

I ask Haru to go to the festival tomorow. "Hey sis, you want to go to the festival tomorow." Tomoki ask. Well if he want to come, Im fine with it. "Sure, I also invite some friends. You know, Haru." He just nod and left me. Now Im watching a new season of Tokyo Ghoul, Tokyo Ghoul;re. I cant bealive it! Kaneki why did you turn into Haise. I love the way you used to be.

Time skip (festival time) to lazy to write event at school.

I wear a black with some aqua coloured flower kimono. My hair is tie up and a sakura flower on it. For Tomoki he wear a black shirt with a pair of jean and long red scarf around his neck. When we arrive at the festival we meet the twins with an older girl. She is wearing a pink with some white flower petals paterns kimono. She has blond hair with red eyes. Haru wear a black shirt writen 'Kill the time' and unziped blue hoddie. Fuyu wear a white shirt that say 'Hoseki no kuni' with a picture of Phos. He also wear an unziped black hoddie with some red patern colour.

The both of them look at me and start to blush. I look at the older girl and she smile at me. "Hello, my name is Hanayuki. You can call Hana or Yuki if you want. And these two kids is my brothers." She say. Somehow deep inside of me feel realive to know that she just Haru sister.

Im walking between the twins. The both of their face are red. Do they like me... What am I thinking? Theres no way the two of them will like me. Im just a boring, good for nothing otaku. No body will like me... I notice and look at a doll in the shoting game. Its really cute. A blue cat with pairs if wings, its Fairy Tail anime character Happy. I want it.

Haru POV

I walk next to Tomoko and want to hold her hand. Shes so cute. Her kimono fit her so well. She look like a small flower that just bloom. Tomoko seperate herself from the group and goes to the shoting game. She look at a cat doll. "You want that?" I say and her head turn towards me. "Yeah..." She says her face turn red. "Its childish isnt it?" She say. I smile and pat her haed. "No. I think its cute." Her face turn into a tomato. "I will get it for you." I say and take the gun from Tomoko. I get the doll and gave to the blushing girl next to me. "Thank you..." She says. The both if walk together under the full moon, eating some food and play some games. Its really fun.

At the end we sit under a tree wathing star while waiting for the fireworks. "Its beuatiful night, right?" I ask her. She nodded and smile at me. This is the first time I see her smile. "Yeah, its really fun. I never felt something like this before." She say and I see hope in her eyes. The fireworks has start and Tomoko watching the it. For me I didnt see watch the fireworks but I only look at Tomoko and say something that I never taught that I will say it. "Tomoko, I love you."