Fall For Her

Haru POV

Im in a white space and see a girl in a wedding dress in front of me. She look like Tomoko but without eyeback. Her eyes are full with happiness. My face turn red and I know whats going on. Then I heard a voice. 'Kuroki Tomoko, will you take this man hand and always be together with him.' My heart beats so fast waiting for her answer. 'I-'

"HARU WAKE UP! OR YOU WILL BE LATE!" I heard my sister yelling to wake me out. I looking around and found my self in my room. So that was a dream... I sigh... I want to know her answer- I just freking met her yesterday! I look at my clock and notice that Im late to school. I wear my uniform as quick as I can and run out from my house while eating a toast. I run and arrive school on time.

When I arrive to my classroom, my table was full with flowers, chocolate and love latters. Talking about latter, I didnt read Tomoko's yet. When I arrive to my table and move the things away. I read the latter that she gave me yesterday. 'Nothing interesting... You look busy, I mean someone as a good looking like you are handling some fangirls is kind of hard. Do your best to survive from them.' My face started to turn red after I read the latter that she give. She thinks, Im good looking...

Then I remember yesterday... Tomoko with another boy. I can tell that she cares about him... I look at Tomoko and started to blush a little. "Umm... Tomoko, yesterday, I saw you with another boy. Who is he?" I hope that he is not her boyfriend. "Oh... T-that was m-my b-brother, T-tomoki. H-he a-always b-busy with his c-club a-activities... I-I was h-happy walking w-with him y-yesterday cus he r-rarely w-went home e-early. W-why do y-you ask?"

I relieve to hear that and happy to hear her beautiful voice. "Nothing, just curious." So that was her brother and my future brother in law- MIND NO! What the hell am I thinking? Brother in law? Are you serious with me? I know that I fall for her but this is serious.

Tomoko POV

Why the hell Im stuttering for?! Im not that nervous. And why does Haru curious about me with Tomoki. Does he... No... someone like him would never like me. He will feel sick when he know my secret. I never really want him to know about it. My power... Its like a curse, that I make me suffer since I was child.

'Who care about you, you freak!' I still remember about it. People call me freak because of this power. I have a bad childhood but I never tell my family about it. When I entered middle school, I try my best to hide it. I scare to makes friends and watch some anime and read manga to hide my true self. By then I met with Yu-chan, and we became friend, for once I felt hsppy. But now we go to different schools and Im alone again.

I want friends, thats all I need. I watch anime and manga not only to hide my self but to make me feel like I have friend. Some anime characters have a bad childhood, just like me. I actually understand them. I became otaku and wish that I have the same happy ending just like animes. I know that, something like that is imposible for me. Who cares about me? Who love me? Im just a nobody.

Lunch time
Haru POV

I was able to escape from the fangirls. I eat my lunch under a secret place that I just found. It was perfect place to hide from them and remind me of my father. Then Tomoko came and notice me. "W-what a-are y-you d-doing here?" Tomoko ask. "Nothing... just want rest here, Tomoko." She look at like she knew and say something shock "W-why are y-you l-lying?" How does she know. No body was able to know that Im lying with my skill and my poker face. But how did she know? "How do you know?" I ask her

Tomoko POV

CRAP! I still have my old habit. I guess, I have to tell him and make him hate me. "I-I was b-born with power... I-I c-can t-tell if s-someone lying a-and s-see their e-emotion from t-the way t-they talk. Like s-someone is s-sad or c-crying f-for s-something but he a-actually happy from h-his tone." I hate this power... He might say that my power are anoying and wont talk with me.

"I have the same power as you are..." My eyes are wide open and look at him. "W-what d-do you m-mean?" I ask him. "You see, I can tell someone true self by looking in their eyes. If their sad or happy. I dont really like it. People will look at me with hate and says some times bad. I wish I can die."  His tear start to fall. The way he talk, he actually telling the truth.

"Dont say like that. Just because you cant control your power, that doesnt mean that you need to die. Who care how they look at you, its who you are. Thats why you need to stand up no mater what. There will be always people who cares about you. If you die, they will be always a person that care about you." I says to him. For the first time, I didnt stuttering when talking to someone.

Haru POV

I never seen her like this. She says something like that with out stuttering, I like that part of her. She give me hope and her eyes are full with it. I want her eyes like that for ever. I really did fall for her...