I forgive you

Haru POV
After school

Well I think both me and Fuyu are good. I just wondering when will dad back. Its been 2 years since the last time I saw him. Wonder whats hes doing now? Without noticing I found myself infront of my house door. Im over thinking am I. "Im home." I said. When I open the door, I see a man wearing a pink t-shirt that say 'Kiss the man'. Or maybe not. "Dad, what are you wearing? Its disgusting." I said. Somehow an invisible arrow stab him. "Dont say like that. I love pink..." "Well I dont." Both me and Hanayuki said in unison. "How come you can talk like that with Hana while you dont with Fuyu." "Dont know old man." Another invisible arrow stab him. "Im not that old you know."

"Haru, wheres Fuyu?" Dad ask. "He will be back soon." I said and go to my room. I put my head on my pillow and wonder whats Tomo doing... I love her so much that every night I had dreams about her. Now that I think about it I used to dream about Tomo. Having her as a wife, having kids with her... MIND NO IM NOT A PERV... am I?

Anyway I heard a door open my guess is Fuyu is back. I go to the living room and watch some animes. And yes, I do watch anime but not at . I mean my brother even wear anime term. Sometimes cosplay. "So you still watch anime..." Dad said siting infront of me. "Yeah... So dad, are you moving here?" I ask wanted to know. Before he answer. "The both of you, dinner is ready." She said and go upstair and call for Fuyu.

As we are eating "So does any of you have a lover?" Dad ask making me spill my rice infront of Fuyu. Luckily he have a note book as a shield. Wait a minute thats my book! Now I have to do another note... On the other hand Hanayuki has the same reaction but with water. In the end dad face is wet as if he just take a bath. Dad put down his chopstick and stand up. "Umm... dad where are you going?" Hanayuki said in a very low voice. "Take a bath. Again." He said and leave the three of us alone.

"Why did you use my book?" I said in an angery tone. "Well that was my payback for spill your drink at me when I first arrive here." He said glaring at me. "Anyway base on your reaction just now, Tomoko became your girlfriend, right?" Hanayuki said trying to avoid a fight and my face has a little blush but nobody seem to notice it. "Yeah... So have you talk with Tomoko, Fuyu." I said looking at him. "I confess my feeling for her today. She rejected me." He said looking down. "I leave her right away before she finish talking. Im rude to her. Leave her. I dont think Im a good friend for her. Even the word 'friend' need the 'end' to finish it." He said amking both me and Hanayuki look at each other. "You need to ask her forgiveness. I know she will forgive you." Hanayuki said looking at him. "Yeah, shes a kind hearted girl and I know that she will." I said and he smile a little. "Yeah..."

Time skip
Fuyu POV

So today I gonna apologize to Tomoko. It just that Im very scare right now. I dont know how to say sorry to her now. I wait for the right moment. When I arrive at the gate, I see Tomoko walking. I want to stop her but my body froze. Urgh! Around lunch I see Tomoko talking with Haru. Maybe later cant bother the love birds. I try so many times to talk with her but things seems doesnt let me do so... Its almost end of the day?! Urgh! What do I need to do to get her antention. Before she left the school I run towards her and grab her arm. "Tomoko, we need to talk." I said and we sit under a sakura tree. "W-what do you w-want to t-talk a-about." She said in still worried tone. "I just want to say that, Im sorry. Ok. I left you when you are talking. Lying to you. Im just... Just dont know how to handle my feelings." I said looking at her. "I forgive you" She said without looking nervous. She look at me with a little smile. "We are still friend, right?" I said and she noded a little. "Yeah, we are still friends" She said.

As I wave my hand towards her, I smile a little without realized that tears start to fall from my eyes. I love her but for her happinest... I need to move on. Search for a new life. From now on I will suport on your love life Tomoko.