Chapter 35

As soon as I opened the door I was engulfed with many hugs, but as soon as the hugs were over Ethan glared at me as he held me at arms length.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Why would you yell at Jason and then run away while it's pouring outside and now you're soaking wet and probably sick!" He yelled before he realized what he said. "You're probably sick!" He yelled leading me to the couch where he wrapped me in multiple blankets and went to make me tea. Emily sat down next to me and hugged me tightly as I felt her tears drop into me.

"What is going on Emma? And don't say it's nothing. We always tell each other everything and you won't tell me what happened at the doctors office. I'm honestly worried about you." She cried out. I hugged her back tightly before sighing.

"I guess now is a good time to tell everybody." I said. She smiled and called everybody to the room. When everyone was seated I started talking.

"So you all know that I talked to the doctor alone today. And I also know that every single one of you wants to know why. Well I talked to her about something and she wants me to tell you guys, but the problem is that I don't know how to tell you guys." I started.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Blake cut in.

"No of course not. I haven't even started my you know so how could I be pregnant. Anyways I talked to her about some of my feelings lately. I don't know if you know this but mom left some of her anti-depressants in the guest room bathroom and well I took one this morning."

"So you're telling us that you're depressed?" Emily questioned.

"Well not exactly. The doctor told me to talk to you guys first and see what you guys think before she gives a definite diagnosis." I answered.

"I honestly think that it sounds like depression, but it also could be a bipolar disorder or PTSD from everything that happened with dad and mom." Jason replied.

"Emma why didn't you tell us this before?" Ethan interrogated squatting down in front of me.

"I didn't want you guys to worry about me." I muttered as I look down.

"Emma we want you to know that you can tell us anything. No matter what. And you know what? We noticed how you were acting differently and that worried us more than if you had just told us." Ethan explained. I nodded and looked at them.

"I'm sorry for running away and for not telling you guys and for yelling at you Jason. I shouldn't have done that." He smiled at me and we all settle down to watch a movie.

I'm sorry that this isn't long but it's kind of a filler. The next chapter will be longer and better.