Chapter One

Emma's P.O.V
"Emma, wake up," I heard someone say. I slowly opened my eyes to see Mason on the ladder. I groaned and rolled over covering my face with my blanket. "You have to get up, sweetheart. It's time for school." I rolled my eyes before sitting up. He didn't even say anything more before going to wake Emily up.

I climbed down the ladder before heading into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Since Emily and I shared a bathroom, I tried to make sure not to take too much time as I knew she would get very mad. 

I ended my shower and walked into our closet to put on the outfit I had chosen the night before. I was a cute marble shit with flowers on it, skinny blue jeans, and my Birkenstocks. 

Once I was dressed, I walked back into the bathroom to blow-dry my hair and style it

Once I was dressed, I walked back into the bathroom to blow-dry my hair and style it. I just went with a cut and simple half-up and half-down hairstyle. 

"Emma, hurry up! Other people have to get ready you know?" Emily shouted

"Don't get your panties in a twist," I mumbled. I opened the door to see Emily standing there in her clothes. I rolled my eyes and walked past her going down the stairs. 

I walked into the kitchen to see Ethan in front of the stove. "Morning Emma." He greeted. I waved and sat down at the table. "What do you want for breakfast?" He questioned.

"I'm not hungry," I answered.

"You know you need to eat. Go grab a granola bar and get all of your stuff in your backpack." He ordered.

"I told you. I'm not hungry." I argued.

"Emma you better go get a granola bar." I was going to say something when he gave me a look. I mumbled some words under my breath before grabbing a granola bar and heading upstairs into Emily and I's office where my backpack was.

I walked back down the stairs and started eating my granola bar. I went to sit down when I noticed that Mason and Jason were arguing.

"Give me my laptop back!" Jason yelled.

"I told you! I didn't freaking take it!" Mason yelled back.

"Will you both shut up!" I yelled. They stopped fighting and glared at me.

"What have we told you about saying shut up?" Blake asked as he walked down the stairs.

"To not do it," I mumbled.

"That's right. Go wait in the car. Emily is already out there." I slowly walked out here and sat in the very back with Emily. Soon we were on our way to school.