Chapter 27

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Ethan yelled. I was speechless to say the least. Apparently Brody was too because he didn't say anything. "What the hell! I hope that I didn't just see what I did, because if it's true you are so dead." He growled.

Neither of us answered and that made him mad so he grabbed both of our arms and pulled us down the stairs into the living room where he sat us on the couch and sat across from us.

"What did I see up there?" He questioned.

"It was nothing." Brody mumbled.

"Look I'm tired and I really just want to go to sleep. Can we deal with this in the morning?" I asked yawning. He rolled his eyes but walked up the stairs. I followed after a couple of minutes and got into the bed again.

*In The Morning*

When I woke up I noticed that Brody was still asleep so I quietly got up and took a shower before getting dressed and doing my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs praying that only Emily was down there

Like always God wasn't on my side and Ethan was in the kitchen waiting for me. I walked to a chair with my head down and sat down.

"Emma I was up all night thinking about what I saw and I decided that I won't tell the others as long as it doesn't happen again. Also I have decided that you will be put into your old room with Emily again." I was okay with the first part but as soon as he said the last part I was furious.

"Ethan I don't think you understand so let me tell once again. Brody and I have to share the same room and we have to sleep in the same bed. It's part of our project. I don't want to fail it." I commented.

"How are they going to know if you don't?" He asked.

"We have to document everything that we do. That means that when we go to bed we document it, when we wake up we document it." (They have been doing that but I didn't write them doing it, because I felt like it was unnecessary. If you disagree tell me and I will go back and add them documenting into the chapters.)

"Fine, but don't let anything like that happen again." I nodded and he left me alone in the kitchen. Soon everyone else came down and we were on our way to school.

Sorry for the long wait. I know that it was a long long long time, but I just couldn't think of anything. Sorry I know this chapter sucks but I'll make it up with the next chapter. I'm working one something that will make the drama so far look like it was nothing.