Chapter 22

By the time that I woke up it was dinner time and my wrists were on fire. I had only cut once before but it wasn't very deep, but this time it was a lot and really deep so I didn't know what to do to stop the burning.

I got up and walked into the bathroom putting a wet washcloth in my arm which helped it a little bit. I cleaned them before I walked down the stairs into the dining room to see everyone putting the food on the table.

"How was your nap sweetheart?" Jason asked sitting down.

"Fine." I mumbled crossing my arms.

"Aren't you going to get any food?" Brody asked as everyone else started piling food onto their plates.

"I'm not hungry." I answered.

"You didn't eat breakfast or lunch so you need to eat dinner." Ethan ordered starting to put the burritos on my plate.

"I told you I'm not hungry." I said raising my voice just a little bit.

"And I said that you need to eat." Ethan said also raising his voice.

"If I'm not hungry why the hell would I eat?" I yelled standing up. His eyes turned icy and he glared. I knew that I had just pushed him over the edge.

"What did you just say to me? Did you just cuss at me? Go into the kitchen and wait for me." He ordered sternly but calmly. One thing about Ethan is that when he orders you to do something you do it. I lowered my head but walked into the kitchen and sat down waiting for him.

When he came into the kitchen he had a plate of burritos on it. He sat the plate down and turned to me.

"Are you going to eat that plate by yourself or am I going to have to force feed you?" I took a deep breathe before grabbing a burrito. I knew that I shouldn't eat it, but it would be worse if he force feed me. He smiled at me before sitting down.

After I had eaten all of the burritos, there were 3, he finally let me go. I shakily stood up and walked up the stairs. Brody was already laying in the bed in his phone when I got up there. He looked at me before looking back at his phone. I rolled my eyes before walking into the bathroom changing into my pajamas.

 I rolled my eyes before walking into the bathroom changing into my pajamas

This time when I walked out Brody looked up and continued looking at me. I could feel the color rushing to my face as he smirked at me.

"Can you please stop looking at me?" I mumbled walking over to the bed.

"I can't help it." He smirked. I rolled my eyes but payed down hoping that he would look away but he didn't. I thought that he was asleep but suddenly a hand grabbed wrist and pulled it to them.

"What are you doing?" I questioned playfully but he didn't answer. He was just staring at my wrist.

"What are these?" He growled out.

"What are what?" I was honestly very confused until I saw what he was staring at; the cuts.

"What the hell are these?"

"They're nothing." I mumbled pulling my arm away.

"You're lying."

"No I'm not. Just let me sleep." I commented turning away.