Chapter 43: Kicking Ass

3rd POV
"Someone wake up Dani," Barney says. Everyone else was awake except for her.

"I'm on it," Toll volunteers. Toll walks overs and gently taps Dani with his boot covered foot.

"Go away, I'm tired," She mumbled still asleep. Toll tried again. This time Dani rolled over and ,while still asleep, wrapped her arms around his legs and cuddled against them. The men were all erupting in laughter.

"Hang on I'll wake her up," Eric says walking towards him with a bucket. He tosses the contents of the bucket onto his sleeping sister.

Dani shoots up releasing Toll's leg, "What the fuckin hell!"

"Shoulda woke up," Her brother says chuckling.

"What was in that bucket!" Dani shouts.

"Some water from a stream that runs beside this firetrap ," Eric answers.

"You are despicable!" Dani says and pulls herself up. "Now I have to change clothes."

"Aww now that's just terrible, quick somebody call Good Morning America! A great tragedy has occurred!" Eric mocks his younger sister, causing the others to laugh.

Dani's POV
I'm soaking wet and now I have to change my clothes! With Jeremy the creep around, the last thing I want to do is undress. I shuffle through my bag and grab another pair of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Tara you're coming with me," I grab her and walk half way out the door. "If any one comes outside before I come back in. I will shoot you in the knee caps and leave you for the wild animals."

I shut the door behind Tara and I.

"Why did I have to come with you," Tara asks.

"So you can watch the door!" I tell her. "the last thing I want is Jeremy the creep watching me while I undress."

I quickly slip out of my wet clothes and into my dry clothes.

"You done?" Tara asks.

"Yep," I nod my head. We walk back inside, some one is brewing coffee. I need a caffeine fix right now.

"Hey Dani, Tara you guys want some coffee?" Hale asks us.

"Yes please," I groan. As I cross the room, someone smacks my ass. Take a good guess who it was. If you guessed Jeremy you are correct!

I spin around and face him, he has a shit eating grin on his face and he even has the nerve to wink at me. Everyone has gone totally silent watching to see what I was going to do.

"I guess I didn't make it clear to you last night," I say. I sucker punch him in the face, then I roundhouse kick him hitting his chin. He is now stunned, but I don't think he's learned his lesson. So I walk to the corner and grab an old wooden chair. I strike him in the back with it. It not only breaks the chair, it knocks him flat on the floor. He rolls over on his back groaning.

Booker walks over and leans over him," I'm starting to think she doesn't like you."

""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""I don't own The Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.

Please comment and vote. Tell me some of your ideas and things I need to improve on!