Chapter 37: Leaving

Dani's POV
Barney said we were leaving tomorrow at midnight. We have no clue how long we are staying, so I packed two duffel bags. I didn't have to worry about packing my weapons or Kevlar as mine, and everybody else's, was already on the plane. I filled one full of clothes, underwear, and some toiletries.

The other one filled with an extremely warm sleeping bag, food, and a pair of boots that had been 'modified'. The boots were one of my many pairs of heavy leather boots. The boots in question had been designed so that if I pushed a small button inside the boot with my toe, a small, sharp blade would slide out from the bottom of my boot. This would be handy in extremely close combat.

Clyde had called a few times and left messages on my phone saying he'd be coming in two weeks. We aren't the typical couple as you can tell. We can be away from each other and still love each other, but when we are together it's amazing. Tara says he's a jerk and an asshole, but I don't see it.

I glance at my clock to see what time it is, 6:00pm. The guys had all left Tool's so the shop would be empty all except for Tool. I had been thinking of getting a tattoo on my stomach for awhile. I'm gonna call Tool and see if he has any ideas.

Ring..... Ring...... Ri- "Hello?" Tool asked.

"Hey! Tool," I said. "I was thinking about getting another tattoo, but I'm not sure what to get. Any ideas?"

"Plenty of ideas," He started. "Where you want it?"

"Stomach," I told him.

"Come down to the shop and I'll do some sketches," Tool suggested.

"I'll be there in 10," I responded.

"See ya then, babygirl," Tool said and hung up. So I grabbed my keys and my purse and left. When I got in the car my stomach growled, I realized I was starving. So I decided to stop a McDonald's to get a bite to eat. "Should I get Tool something" I thought. Ehhh why not? I went through the drive through and got myself a chicken sandwich and some fries and for Tool a Big Mac and some fries.

My little food run caused me to get to Tool's in twenty minutes instead of ten.

"You're late," he proclaimed as I pulled up. I parked and got out of the car with the food.

"I brought food," I told him and tossed him his bag.

"You're officially my favorite," Tool said, with a toothy grin.

"Awwww don't I feel special," I cooed.

After Tool and I scarfed down our food, he began showing me his different sketches. They were all gorgeous, but my favorite was a black rose that would curve around my belly button.

"This the one you want darlin?" Tool asked. I nodded yes.

"Well let's get started," He said. He was about half way through with my tattoo when he broke out the booze. And let's just say, we both had a little to much.

""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""I don't own The Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.

Please comment and vote. Tell me some of your ideas and things I need to improve on!