Chapter 33: Moved In

Dani's POV

The girls and I had everything unpacked and put away in about 2 hours. I didn't have much stuff obviously. We had also managed to get my tv hooked up, along with my DVD player.

"I'm hungry," Dottie exclaimed from her position on my couch.

"Me too," was the reply from the rest of us.

"Hey! Why don't I invite my friends over," I suggested. " I'll order pizzas and someone can go get beer."

"Sounds great!" Dottie answered. "Me and Laurie can go get beer. How much?"

"A lot," I answered.

"Ok, let's go Laurie," She answered and walked out the door with Laurie.

I called all guys and they all agreed to come over. I ordered like 10 pizzas. 3 meat lovers, 5 supreme, and two cheese.

Laurie and Dottie came back with ten six-packs, 12 bottles of Jack Daniels Whiskey( my personal favorite), and six bottles of vodka( another personal favorite.

"Geezz what you do, buy out the whole store?" Cindy asked. Everybody though Cindy and I were related. We were the same height, had the same bust size, waist size, and we were the same height. We both had blonde hair and we were close to being the same weight.

I heard someone knocking on my door, it was the pizza guy. I paid him and had to have a little from the girls getting all the pizzas in.

Twenty minutes later the guys arrived....

""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""I don't own The Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.

Please comment and vote. Tell me some of your ideas and things I need to improve on!