Chapter 2: Late Night Talks

Dani's POV

As I opened the door to Tara and I's motel room I cringed. This place looked like it hadn't been cleaned since dinosaurs roamed the earth. The carpet was stained and the one window was so dirty you could barely see out of it. Oh well I thought as I sat my bag down on one of the two twin beds. No wonder this place was so cheap.

"At least it's just for one night. The beds look nice," Tara said. Always the positive one, but I had to admit the beds looked comfy and clean.

"I'm gonna take my shower and get ready for bed," I said and began pulling out my pjs from my bag. The pajamas I packed were a pair of zebra print bootyshorts and a plain black shirt. The bathroom wasn't to bad either. And I enjoyed my shower. However I quickly realized how tired I was and quickly got out and got dressed. As I slipped under the covers I noticed Tara was already in bed. She takes her showers in the morning so she'll be up before me.

"Hey Dani, what'd you think about those guys? They seem nice enough to me." Tara said tiredly.

"I liked them. Hopefully this won't be the only time we work with them," I replied.

"You liked one more the others. Don't even try to deny it. I saw the way you looked at Gunnar." Tara said,chuckling a little. So help me God, if does anything to embarrass me I'll hang her by her toenails.

" I don't like him. He's just interesting looking. I told her.

"You sooo like him," she said teasingly.

"Whatever go to sleep," I told her. I was fighting to keep my eyes open I was so tired. So I laid my head down on my pillow, got comfy and before I knew it, I was asleep.

California rest in peace/ Simultaneous release/ California show your teeth/ She's my priestess, I'm your priest, yeah, yeah

................................................................

I don't own the expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Tara and Dani.