"Right!" Joseph agreed as Death nodded.

"Lets go then!" Yang pointed onwards before they charged forward.

At Beacon

"Hey guys, did anyone else get a phone call in the middle of the night?" Jaune asked his team, RPNJ, KELT, HFNP, and Coco and Velvet as they headed towards their bullheads.

"I did." Robin said.

"Me too." Kaya said.

"I thought it was a telemarketer so I didn't pick up...." Harley said sheepishly.

"From Ruby right?" Coco asked the team leaders as they all nodded yes.

"Do you think she butt dialed?" Patrick asked.

"All of us?" Joey asked with a raised brow.

"It's probably nothing." Pyrrha said as they all stood outside of their bullheads.

Joey looked over for a second to glance at the scenery but went wide eyed instead.

"I think it may have to do with that." Joey pointed.

Everyone turned their heads towards where Joey was pointing and went wide eyed too. Vale has tons of smoke coming from it as an alarm sounded off.

"Oh shit." Robin, Patrick, Joey, Kaya, Ella, Linda, Taka, Harley, Psyjic, Felix, Nolan, and Coco said at the same time.

Then Numpty walked over and looked at the city.

"Oh, I didn't know it was fourth of July." He said.

Back in Vale

(play song)

Our heroes looked towards the horde of Grimm prowling the streets as a King Taijistu glared at the two teams, minus (Y/N). The giant beast roared signaling the Grimm to attack. Causing a large group of Grimm to charge at them.

Yang and Blake charged forward first taking on a few Beowolves before Yang launches herself upward punching a larger Grimm in the face. Death and Ruby charged in afterwards wielding their scythes slashing through the incoming Grimm with a gust of speed. But Zack, Joseph, and Weiss stayed back with a different approach.

Zack pulled out a large sniper rifle and started giving a protective gunfire as Joseph and Weiss defended him. Weiss elegantly sliced through incoming Grimm wuth Myrtenaster as Joseph used some of his semblance to create small Nevermores to help defend as he used his black halberd, Lost Shift.

Yang continued zooming through the air with the help of Ember Ceilia until a group of Nevermores fired their sharp feathers at her. Making her fall down to the ground. But she wasn't that shaken up and conveniently crash landed next to a series of abandoned cars. Once she got back up Yang moved behind a car, and with the help of Ember Ceilia, she fired them at the remaining Grimm.

As Ruby sliced through another Grimm she didn't notice the King Taijistu ready to attack her from behind. But before it could do anything Nora came down with her hammer, killing it instantly.

"NORA SMASH!" Nora shouted.

With the arrival of Nora came the rest of Team JNPR, RPNJ, KELT, CFVY, and HFNP armed and ready.

"You didn't think we wouldn't come to the party did ya?" Robin asked as he pulled out to two black long swords.

"You were just waiting to say that weren't you?" Taka said with his sword over his shoulder.

"No..." Robin said.

"Yeah." Joey said.