clio delon: so tonight that i may see

This was requested  by xx-FreeDeLaHoya-xx. Mood Song: Fade Into You (Mazzy Star) .Names after the album this song was on. Go give Mazzy Star a listen. Sure, she's kinda emo, but it's good music.)

The first time Clio saw you, it was with an arm full of books. You shyly looked up to him as you passed, a pink blush crawling across your face. Clio flashed a sharp-toothed smile before walking away. You looked back, surprised.

"That was odd." You whispered to yourself, padding gently out of the door. On the way out, you bumped into the side of the door and all of the books you had tumbled out of your arms. Clio looks back, only to see you walking away, all your books except one. Clio runs over and pick it up, and tries to talk to you.

"U-uh, m-miss?! Y-" Clio started, but you had already gone around the corner. Clio stared at the book, carefully studying it. It was a hardcover, thick with pages and pages of literature. As Clio flipped to the title page, the booming title of 'War and Peace' screamed out at him. He stared at the book, and began the first page.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The second time he saw you, you were at the training center. In your lap was a worn copy of Sense and Sensibility. You stared gently down at it, flipping the page every once in a while. Clio couldn't believe it. His legs moved on their own, pulling out Wat and Peace from an inside pocket of his cape.

"Miss?" Clio asked, tapping you gently on the shoulder. You jerked away, seeing who it was. Your eyes wide, you stared at Clio like a cornered animal. "You forgot this."

You pulled the book out of his hand cautiously and placed into your messenger bag. You whispered a small  'thank you', before turning back to your book.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Over the many months, Daigo recommended (*cough* forced *cough*) you 'hang out' with Clio. You tried to tell him that you were afraid of the white-haired vampire, but Daigo was having none of it. He made you hang out at the boba shop, the library, the park, the movies, and many others. You would stare up at Clio fearfully with those gorgeous (E/C) eyes of yours. You were quiet, and jerked away when he tried to touch you. Clio was beggining to pick up that you were afraid of him.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The rain poured. You walked, knowing that if you run in the rain, you get wetter. Clio stared longingly at you with golden eyes. Your slightly damp hair blew in your face as you turn to look at Clio. You smiled shyly and stared gently at him. Clio walked slowly toward you, cape damp. He pressed his hands to cheeks and let his forehead fall to yours. 

"Are you afraid of me?" Clio whispered. You looked away gently, but Clio pushed your head gently to look at you. "That's a yes, isn't it?"

"I-I'm sorry..." You whispered.

"No, no. This is me. I'm so creepy and weird..." Clio whispered.

"...but I've fallen in love with you." You whispered. The hairs on Clio's arms raised. 

"Do you?" Clio whispered.  

"Yes." You answered. Clio smiled.

"I do too, flower." Clio whispered against your plump lips. His head was twisted to the side, his hand on your cheek. You pressed your lips against his. The both of you stood there in the rain, kissing and embracing each other.