ginba orochi: messy

Requested by: lemonteadrops. I hope you like it! Based off of Kiiara's song Messy.

You sighed. Orochi rolled over. Why was he in your bed? Even you didn't know. He had a girlfriend. Orochi had a bad habit of sleeping over when he and his girlfriend had an argument. You had a bad habit of letting him. To be truthful, you loved him. But he was in a relationship, even if it was off and on. To be even more truthful, you didn't think that girl was right for him. She would get mad over Orochi hanging out with friends, or over the stupidest little things.  You would treat him much better. If he was with you. You got up, careful not to wake him, and padded gently to the bathroom. Orochi's blue toothbrush on the sink always scared you whenever it appeared on the sink, no matter how much you saw it. You brushed your teeth and spit our the soapy water, washed your face and got dressed. You grabbed your phone and walked out the door.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Orochi woke up over an hour after you. He reached for your waist to pull you closer, only to find you weren't there. He sighed.

"She's gone. Again." He whispered to himself sadly. Orochi stared at the groove in the mattress your body had left. He got up, and began his daily routine. Brush teeth, get dressed, get breakfast. As Orochi walked to your kitchen, he heard your front door open.

"G'mornin." Orochi greeted. You looked away.

"Good morning." You said. You eyes darted from him to the floor, over and over. Orochi walked over to you, and attempted pull you in for a hug. You shuffled out of the way.

"Can I have a hug?" Orochi asked sweetly.

"Orochi, we need to stop doing this." You said quietly, hugging yourself and still looking down.

"Stop doing what?" Orochi asked.

"You need to stop sleeping over whenever you and your girlfriend fight." You said, looking up at him.

"Why?" Orochi asked. You sighed.

"You have a girlfriend, Orochi." You said, fingers digging inro the sides of your jacket. Orochi's eyes widened.

"So you're saying that I can't stay with you anymore?" Orochi asked, walking toward you.

"Not until you figure out your live life." You said, shying away from his touch.

"Alright. That's undrstandable. I'll get my toothbrush." Orochi said, walking to the bathroom. You looked after him sadly, gaze burning into his back.

"You got something to say, say in now, (Y/N)." Orochi's melodic voice peirced the silence.

"I-" You began, before Orochi cut you off.

"Listen. You said what you said can't change. But, when you realize that it doesn't matter, you'll want me back." He said, before disappearing around the corner.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The emptiness of the other side of the bed teased you, reminding you of how Orohi left. Rain pattered outside, falling in the darkness if night. You sighed for what seemed like the hundreth time that night. You stared at the window in your room, listening to the rain. A loud chime interrupted your silence. You walked down your stairs to the door, and looked out the peephole. There was Orochi, shimmering wet with rain and holding a small cardboard box. You rushed to open the door and ran out to your door stoop. Orochi looked shyly at you, then to the box in his hands.

"Hey." Orochi said.

"Orochi! Come on, out of the rain!" You said, pulling him in to your house. "What happened?"

"She kicked me out." Orochi said, smiling sheepishly at you.

"Really?" You asked, reaching an arm out to touch his.

"Yeah. You said I couldn't come back until I had my love life figured out. I have it figured out." Orochi said quietly. His wide eyes met yours and you moved forward. You locked your mouth with his. His lips tasted dirty, like water and dirt. The rain poured, and you kissed. When you pulled away, you jumped back.

"I'm sorry, that was impulsive. I shouldn't be kissing you right after you broke up with her and..." You trailed off. Orochi smiled.

"You really are clueless, aren't you?" Orochi stated. You looked up at him, eyebrows raised.

"The reason I broke up with her is you. I realized that you only made me leave was because you loved me." Orochi said plainly. "I realized that I was with the wrong girl. I should've noticed that you were in love with me. And I should've realized that I was in love with you too."

"Really?" You asked.

"Yes." Orochi whispered against your lips.

"You can crash here." You whispered back.

"Thanks."

Ughgjghdgdufvrbzkwkjxbwjwhbjfjrjnrrb
That was so cheesy. But then again... I love cheese. Next is going to be .... let me see here. . . Just put on my glasses... Naoki. My sweet science boy. Hope ya'll enjoyed.