kurenai shu: what i need

Based off of Hayley Kiyoko's video for What I Need. Also, can we all agree about how HAwT Shu looks as a ninja.........

"Where do you think you're going?!" Your boyfriend asked. You glared.

"Out." You relpied, putting some stuff into a small backpack.

"With that boy, huh?!" He said, getting angry. You glared harder.

"He's my best friend! We're not gonna do anything!" You said, voice raised slightly.

"Oh, yeah right. You go out with him every other day, it feels like. Do you think I'm stupid?! I know hanging out isn't all you're doing!" He yelled.

"Will you just let me do my thing?! I'm my own dang person!" You yelled back.

"Yeah, you're not going out with Shu." He said.

"Yeah. I am." You said.

"Fine, leave! I don't care!" He yelled. You stalked out of the door. Shu was waiting outside.

"I heard yelling. I was about to come in." Shu said, grabbing a hold of your waist.

"That would've ended badly. Let's just get to the party." You said. He walked you to his car and you walked around and got into his passenger side. You put the seat back and put your hands behind your head. You kicked your feet up on Shu's dashboard.

"Come on, feet down." Shu said, putting one of his hands on one of your calves and pushing. You grinned and took your feet down. Shu started his car and took off. You turned on the radio and changed to a station you liked. You bobbed your head to the beat. Shu took little glances at you every once in a while. That skimpy crop-top and the short shorts. If you kept this up, he would have to pull over. You two drove for a while, screaming along to your favorite songs on the radio. You two were driving along, minding your own business and a car comes. That truck was driving on the wrong side. Shu swerved to avoid hitting the car and smoke billows from under the hood. You gasped after the car stopped at the side of the road, and began to laugh.

"That wasn't funny!" Shu yelled, glaring at you.

"It kind of was!" You choked out between laughs. Shu began to giggle, and then full on laughed. You got out and walked around to the hood.

"The engine's shot. We'll need someone to fix this." You said, groaning after.

"We can ask someone for a ride." Shu said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Kurenai Shu?! Hitchhiking?! I never thought I'd see the day." You exclaimed, mocking surprise. Shu playfully glared and you two started waving at cars. Hours passed you you two didn't find anyone. Who would want to pick up two stupid 21 year olds?

"Shu! Look up there! There's a truck!" You said, beginning to run over. Shu ran after you. You jumped into the bed of the truck. It started off, and Shu was still running over to where you were. You reached out and Shu grabbed your wrist. You pulled him up into the bed of the truck. The driver must've heard Shu jump in, because he stopped the truck and got out.

"Get out?! How long have you two been in here..." The man trailed off when he saw you. "What were you doin' with this jerk, sweetheart?"

"We were just looking to have someone fix his car." You said, jabbing your thumb behind you at Shu. "Can you help up?"

"Well, lucky for you, I'm a mechanic." He said. "I can drive you and your... friend to your car. How far back did you break down?"

"About a mile that way." You said, pointing north.

"Well, get in the car. I can drive you." The man said. Shu pulled you away for a second.

"I don't want you in the car with him." Shu said nonchalantly.

"Shu, he's our only hope of getting to the party on time!" You said, motioning to the truck.

"No. I don't trust him around you." Shu argued.

"Fine, if you don't wanna ride with him, just walk." You said.

"Maybe I will." Shu said, walking back down the road.

You got in the car with the man, and he drove off. About 2 minutes later, you came across a familiar albino walking. You told the man to speed up. After about 15 minutes, he tried to lean in and kiss you. You pushed his face away, and jumped out of the stopped car.

You ran back to the familiar Albino and jumped onto him and kissed his lips. Shu took a moment, then kissed back. You buried your hands in his snowy hair and gave little tugs on it, earning little moans from him. He ran his hands from the bottom of your tiny shorts down to your thighs. You sucked on his bottom lip gently and he granted you access. Your tongues battled fiercely for dominance. Shu eventually won and sucked on your tongue. You parted gently and he laid you down on the hard packed dirt and climbed on top of you. Shu connected your lips again, this time open-mouthed. Your tongues danced again and Shu tilted his head to gain a better angle. He won again, and continued suckling on your tongue. After you parted, he confessed:

"I love you."

"Love you too, snow child."

Ughugugugughgyuguhuguguugugug that was so bad. Hope yall enjoyed.