silas carlisle: treat you better

Quick note... still taking requests. Anything goes. This story Is where you and Silas are friends and you break up with the bf. The pet names are a friend thing. (Like how some girls call each other girlfriend.)

Crying in the corner. That's what he found you doing.

"My god..." Silas whispered to himself as he speed walked over. He dropped down to you level and hugged you.

"Baby, what happened?"he whispered gently in your ear.

"H-he c-cheated.." You managed to get out. As soon as you said this, Silas picked you up and carried you to your room, trying to avoid the funny looks you were getting.

"That fucking idiot." Silas said to you. "He was never good for you."

He laid you down on the bed of you room, and turned on the television.

"What do you wanna watch, babe?" Silas asked, using one of your favorite pet names. You two had a thing going where he would call you pet names.

"I dunno..." You sniffled. "Some cheesy romance movie."

"The Notebook it is." Silas awnsered.

The next morning

Silas woke you up gently.

"(Y/N)... wake up. Babe. Babe!"

"Hmm?"

Silas looked lovingly at you.

"I made breakfast." He answered. "I love you. More than he ever could."

You blushed. "I do too."

Two weeks later.

"Baby, please! I was wrong to cheat!" Your ex stated as he ran after you.

"She has a boyfriend. Me." Silas stated as he came between you and you ex.

"Thanks." You said.