kurenai shu: call me

Important note: This is Shu x Player reader meaning you are, like, a heart breaker who's dated almost everyone in the school to get over her crush on Shu

Color me your color, baby

" Who's she dating this week, Rantaro?" Shu asked.

"I told you. It's that one dude from Algebra."
Rantaro answered.

Color me your car

"Hey, Shu!" You said as you ran over from English Language Arts.

"Oh, hey, (Y/N)." Shu returned. "How was class? What did you get on the test?"

Color me your color, darling.

"I did pretty well. I mean an A- is still pretty good." You replied.

"Have you heard about the end of school dance?" Shu asked.

I know who you are

"Oh, yeah. Isn't it Sadie Hawkins?" You responded.

"What's Sadie Hawkins?" Shu questioned.

Come up off your color chart

"It's where the girls ask the boys, of course." You said as you laughed.

"Who were you thinking of asking, (Y/N)?" Shu said, secretly hoping it was him.

"Maybe that cute blond from History. I dunno. Valt? Wakiya? Maybe even Rantaro." You answered putting your pointer finger on your chin to symbolize the thinking.

Shu sighed. So it wasn't him.

I know where you're coming from

"So, now she's asking either you or Valt or the 'cute blond from History'. Ugh! (Y/N) is impossible!" Shu stated anxiously, putting quotations the 'the cute blond from History'.

"That's rough, buddy." Rantaro responded.

Call me!

"I can't believe this. The dance is in a week! I haven't asked anyone yet!" You said as you walked to Algebra with Shu.

"It can be incredibly scary to ask someone out..."

On the line, call me

The dance started. Shu didn't know why he bothered to even come. His tux was itchy. The fruit punch wasn't sweet enough. The food was definitely not as good as his own. He pulled at his cuffs nervously.

"Hey, Shu!" You called, running over to him. You looked stunning in that floor length dress.

Call me, any anytime.

You tripped. Of course. Heels and a floor length dress? No way. Falling was inevitable.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Shu asked. You looked up into his eyes. He caught you.

"Y-yeah. You?" You said.

Call me!

"Mhm. Try not to run. That dress is pretty. I'd hate for you to rip it." Shu stated nonchalantly.

Ugh, Shu. Why can't you see that this is all a trick? That fall!

"Are you OK? Did you hit your head?" Shu asked. The albino male looked at you with those red eyes of his. You stared into those pools of red and got lost. He placed his hand on your hip and one on your shoulder. He twisted you around, and you two began to dance.

"I love you." He whispered as he pulled you in for a kiss.

"I love you, too." You mumbled against his lips.