The name was boldly printed in my mind. My chest tightened, as I felt dizzy. My eyesight blurred, before focussing and then blurring. I could feel as my heartbeat rate increased.

Andrew's mouth opened, but all I heard was muffling.

Damien

I couldn't talk to him. I hadn't seen him or Damon since.......since that day. What would they think of me? Would they hate me? Would they be disappointed?

All these thoughts rushed in my head as I felt my eyes tear up. So I did what I do best.

I ran

I ran down the street, letting my legs take me anyway. I ran because I am coward. I couldn't face my problems. I am weak,
pathetic and a disappointment. It's my fault he's dead. They would hate me. 

Before I knew it, I was already back at the hotel. My mind was panicking, and I didn't know what to do. I needed to calm down.

I felt myself stumble, as I found it harder and harder to breathe. A ping on my phone brought me back to reality. Quickly,
I checked who would he texting me.

Unknown Number:
Take your tablets

Wait what?

I was beyond confused right now.

My shaking hands put down my phone, opening my tablet packet and taking two. Gulping them down without water, I felt a weight lift off me as I exhaled. 

Grabbing Nutty, I walked into the balcony, welcome the cold air of the night. The festival was still going on, and everyone looked so happy. Like there was no problems in their lives.

There was a time where my life was like that- Problem free.

Slowly, I took deep breaths as I enjoyed the moments of peace I was having. My eyes travelled down to my right hand, where I held Nutty.

He was in such good condition, despite what he has been through.

Whenever I looked into his black, round eyes I see a reflection of me. Except this reflection was a younger, happier me. One who didn't have to handle so many emotions at a time. One who had the perfect life. Her laugh rang in my ears as her smile looked back at me from those black eyes.

I need a drink, and I don't mean fruit juice.

Walking back in, I remembered something...the unknown number. Just as I was just about to investigate, the door burst open revealing a very tired, worrying Andrew.

"Oh thank the lord you are okay," he breathes out in relief, hugging me. A forced smile was his reply as I set Nutty down. Drew was too good for someone like me.

Just forget it Ariella. Everything is good. Pretend nothing happened. Conceal don't feel, don't let it show........yes I quotes Elsa from Frozen don't judge me.

I sat down, staring at the wall thinking about life. Do you ever just do that? Take a few minutes, hours from your day to think about life?

Andrew sat in front of me. "I think it's time you talk to them Ri."

"You know what Drew, you are absolutely right. I don't know why I haven't ever spoken to Dave and James Franco yet, I mean-" I began, smiling whilst distracting him. But he's smarter then I thought.