12

Chapter 12!!!! I know I promised a good chapter, but then I had to rethink things and decided it will be the next chapter that will be the 'WOW' chapter.

Sorry guys. Instead, I made this a longer chapter then usual and updated sooner then I was supposed to.

So far, no questions for me so straight onto the chapter.

Alex McDon played by Lucas Till

Rickard McDon played by Paul Walker

May he Rest In Peace.

I still can't believe it's been nearly 4 years since he died...I still remember coming home from the park and turning on the TV. The First words I saw was 'Movie Actor Paul Walker has been killed in a crash.'

I actually cried.

Anyway, I hope you Enjoy the chapter! It's quite long!

WHERE IS NUTTY?!

I have my suitcases packed and they're in the car. Now I need to find Nutty. I'm pretty sure I left him on the bed.

I was literally about to burst into tears. I can't survive 3 weeks without Nutty! I've checked under the bed, in the bathroom, in my walk-in wardrobe, in all of my drawers but I can't find him. I dropped onto the bed, sobbing.

Yeah yeah, you're probably thinking 'A 16 year old crying over some stuffed teddy squirrel.' But like I have said before, Nutty is really important to me. I can't lose him.

"Ari. You need to say your goodbyes and get in the car. We have to leave now. Why-" Damin said, walking into my room. He stopped when he saw me on the bed, sobbing. "Hey, what's up?" I would have said 'the clouds', but I was too busy being sad.