39

Can't even be bothered for school in like 2 and a half weeks. Comment questions and whatever. Just to be clear, Ariella's  story started in April and it's now November. Both me and Angel are bad with timings.

Just read the chapter.                            
-Mayo

I'm going home.

Home.

Home is a place where I can go and be myself. A place where I should be happy, and feel relaxed. A place where I feel safe and loved. A place where I feel at peace. I don't know what to think when I hear or see the word home.                                                            

What happens if my brothers don't really want me? What happens if they hate me? Did thy really want me back? Maybe I shouldn't go back.

Stop thinking like that idiot. They are your brothers, and they love you and you love them.

The knife in my hand twirled, my fingers moving it unconsciously as the thoughts wandered in my head.  "Hey Ri, I packed your bags and-OH MY GOD!" I looked up in alarm to see Andrew at the doorway, a knife wedged into the side of the doorway. It was inches away from his ear. How did that knife get the-OOOOHHHHHH.

It is truly amazing how much you can master in months.

"Sorry," I apologised sheepishly, walking over and taking the knife out. Reminder to self: Don't play with knives with inexperienced people around. Andrew just gave me a small smile, fear and surprise stills evident on his face.

"It's....fine." Random Reminder: When a girl says it's fine, it's really not. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that the car is outside."

It's time to go. I walked to the balcony, looking over the city. Honestly, I just wanted to stay here. The surroundings is so happy, and joyful. Everyone was living their life to the fullest. Andrew walked next to me, copying my actions so his hands were holding the decorated railing. "I'll bring you back here, somehow. Even if for some reason I can't come with you, I'll make sure you come back and you have the best time of you life. I give you my word."

I smiled, looking down chuckling before looking at him. "And I'll hold that to you Elijah," I laughed. I give you my word. Who even says that?! Letting my eyes sweep over the Big Easy, I walked back inside, picked up my backpack and Nutty before I made my way down the hotel to the car.

The car ride was silent. Neither of the three of us spoke. I looked out the window, Andrew was dozing off and the driver just did his job. We passed many buildings as we made our way out of New Orleans. One was a very familiar restaurant, which made me think of why I was in NOLA in the first place. I hope Tyler is okay.

I checked my phone camera, to check if I looked presentable when I realised that I was getting a few spots

UGGGGHHHHHHHH. Now is not the time spots. I looked over to Andrew to see that he hardly had any spots. The ones he did have were hardly noticeable. Like bro, are you even human? I also realised how tired my eyes look. Thank god someone created makeup.

Eh, never mind, I just realised that I'm too lazy. I'll just roll with it.

After what seemed like days, we passed the You are now leaving New Orleans sign as the sky darkened-Getting those The Originals season 3 finale vibes.

Till next time NOLA

————————————

The airport wasn't that crowded. Of course, since I was flying with Andrew, we got our own mini jet-not that I'm complaining. Think of all that leg space.