Chapter 13: The Show

I look at my reflection in the mirror, running my hands down my sexy, red lace, lingerie checking myself out.

I instantly feel sexy as fuck and powerful

I instantly feel sexy as fuck and powerful. Like I have complete control. I've missed this feeling.

"Rox!" I hear a girl say excitedly.

I turn around and smile widely as she comes over and hugs me. It's Ruby. She was another girl I was very close to here.

"Stacey said you were coming tonight but I didn't believe her! It's so good to see you."

"I just couldn't keep away." I smile.

She steps back looking me up and down.

"You're still sexy as hell. Rocking that red outfit!"

I laugh.

"Just because I haven't been dancing for a while doesn't mean I'm gonna let myself go."

"Yeah, I can see that! Bet you're still a gym freak too huh?"

"Of course." I smirk.

"You've not changed." She giggles.

"Why would I?" I chuckle.

She begins getting undressed.

"Oh my god, I bet you're so excited!" She grins.

"Yeah. I can't wait to get out there. I'm a little nervous too though."

"As soon as you get on stage you are going to feel fine babe. Like you never left."

I smile.

"I've got more drinks." Stacey says walking in.

She pauses and her jaw drops when she looks at me. I laugh shaking my head.

"Wow Layla! Girl I know you're sexy, but I don't remember you looking this sexy?!"

"Shut up Stacey." I roll my eyes feeling a bit embarrassed for some reason.

Stacey and Ruby both laugh as she passes out the wine. Five other girls eventually turn up who I worked with and they all rush over saying how much they have missed me. I'm starting to wonder why I ever left! Another girl walks in who I don't recognise. She looks a bit bitchy.

"This is Roxanne." Stacey says introducing her to me.

"Hi." She shows a little smile and looks me up and down. "I've heard a lot of good things about you recently. I'm Cindy."

"Nice to meet you." I smile. "How long have you been working here for?"

"Just a few months.. not long."

"You like it here?"

"Yeah, I mean you get the odd ass holes... but the girls are lovely."

"Don't worry, you learn how to handle the ass holes the more you work."

"I know." She shows a sarcastic smile. "I've only worked here a few months, but I've done this sort of work for 3 years now. I've had plenty of dick heads."

"Oh, ok. Well, at least you can handle it."

"I can."

Ooook... I awkwardly smile at her. She seems a bit of a bitch. I walk over to Ruby.

"She's a bit full of it isn't she?" I say under my breath.

"Oh Cindy? She's like that with everyone at first. She's really sweet when you get to know her."

"Mmm.." I raise an eyebrow.

"Girls it's show time! Get your sexy selves out here, doors are open, don't keep the men... or women waiting!" Stacey shouts in.

Me and Ruby smile and walk out together. Wow I really am feeling nervous now! There's already a few men who have just walked in. Stacey smiles at me and changes the song to Roxanne by the Police. I chuckle and raise an eyebrow, strutting over to a pole. Ruby is on the smaller stage next to mine.

Once I start feeling the music it's like I'm taken over. It's like I'm a completely different person. I'm no longer nervous, and I have all the control. I begin dancing seductively, walking around the pole slowly. Men are already staring, watching our every move. I smile and bite my lip as the song kicks in to the chorus and I flip my hair, grinding on the pole. I don't go too crazy though. This is just an introduction for me... it's only the beginning. The next song is Ride by Ciara, and this one I'm feeling more. I start doing a few sexy moves on the pole, and kneel on the floor working my body. Money has already been thrown at me. I smile and pick some up sliding it in the side of my panties.

After a couple of hours I make my way off of the pole and get a drink, having a quick break. Stacey smiles and hands me a vodka and coke.

"You're killing it Rox! How does it feel?"

"Fucking amazing!" I shout over the music and laugh.

I suddenly feel someone grab my ass. Oh hell no. I turn around and throw my drink at him.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself!" I shout.

"Security!" Stacey shouts, putting her hand up.

Two big men hurry past everyone and hold on to the guys arms, picking him up. They pull him away from the bar and throw him out.

"I definitely haven't missed that." I say shaking my head.

"Forget that dick head babe. Go work your magic." She smiles.

I grin and down my drink. I strut back over to my pole and work it again. I shake my booty and hold on to the pole arching my back. I slowly bend down, grinding against it. Beyoncé 6 Inch starts playing. Now this is my jam! I go all freaky on this song, and I proper go for it this time. Doing every trick I know. There's money every where. Now I gotta start taking off some clothes!!

I crawl on the floor sexually, running my hands through my hair, feeling down my body, looking at the groups of men. I feel down to my panties and go back up to my bra straps, slowly taking them down. As I stand back up slowly from the floor, revealing my boobs I stop in horror. I lock eye contact with Michael. He's staring right back at me. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!! Shit! How?! I quickly pull my bra straps back up and turn around walking off stage. Oh my fucking god. Was that really him? Or am I seeing things?! This cannot be happening...