Chapter 8

As soon as you gave your consent, he was all over you and in your heat, you didn't give a single solitary fuck as you felt yourself gush hot, sticky slick between your legs as he kissed and bit your bottom lip. "Oh, baby doll." Steve groaned as he ground his hips into yours both of you still fully clothed. "Alpha!" You whined clawing at his broad back and what little restraint he did have snapped and he literally tore your suit off of you with a low growl. The cold air hitting your searing hot skin made you cry out but Steve was already taking care of you as he slid two fingers between your legs and began to slowly tease your clit.

"Steve... Alpha... please!" You moaned and you writhed beneath him. He kissed his way from your lips to your neck and back causing your breathless moans to get louder and longer before he finally pulled his fingers out and growled in your ear, "Hands and knees doll." You'd just gotten flipped over when a loud banging on the door sent you both scrambling off the small bed you with a squeal and him with a growl. He walked over to the door in two strides and said without opening it,

"Yes?" The heat was almost unbearable for you at this point and it was starting to actually hurt to the point of agony and you felt tears sting your eyes as a cramp tore through your abdomen with absolutely no mercy whatsoever and doubled over as you heard Tony say, "Uh yeah we need to see both of you up front, now, if you don't mind." You heard Steve crack his knuckles and then a whisper of fabric against skin.

You vaguely wondered what was going on as you heard Steve walk back over to you but all questions were answered when he gently helped you stand straight again and slid his shirt over your arms and head. "It'll be enough to cover you for however long we'll be up front." He whispered as he kissed you softly on the forehead before pulling you into a hug.

"Shhh, don't cry, Omega. I know it hurts and as soon as Tony gets done with whatever it is he's wanting to do, I'm going to carry you back here again and I'm gonna knot you so good you won't be able to sit down or speak for a week." He said as he felt you sob silently in pain against him. You wrapped your arms around him and nodded as tears streamed down your face and you felt him tense up fighting his natural urges to knot you to help relieve the pain. You and he untangled from one another and were almost to the door when you remembered the thumb drive in the belt of your suit and you turned around and leaned down to get it causing Steve to hiss in pleasure behind you.

"Oh, baby, we need to hurry or I'm going to have you bent over and screaming for me in front of all of them." He growled darkly as you felt his fingers slide into your slick drenched pussy as you were bent over and you moaned his name softly. "Cum on my fingers, doll. Give me something to suck on while we're up front." He whispered as he grabbed a handful of your hair and pumped his fingers faster in and out of you and a few moments later you were slicking hard all over his fingers biting down on your lip to keep from screaming his name and making you two any later than you already were. You'd just straightened back up when another knock at the door sounded and Steve's patience snapped as he strode over and yanked it open and growled, "WHAT??"

Tony who had opened his mouth to say something got slammed with your scent and almost hit his knees before grabbing onto the door frame and gasping, "Just... need... thumb drive. No need... for you two... to be present. UNGGHHH!" Steve looked over at you and you threw him the flash drive and he caught it and handed it out the door to Tony and then asked in a cold voice, "Is there anything else I can help you with, Stark? I'm busy tended to my Omega's needs." He put special emphasis on the last words as though Tony wasn't about to drown in his own drool as you both watched.

Tony staggered away from the door shaking his head no and Steve smiled a predatory smile and said in a deathly quiet voice, "Then tell everyone else the next person that interrupts me from knotting my Omega is going to up in Dr. Cho's Cradle for the next six fucking months. We are not to be disturbed for any reason whatsoever do I make myself clear?" Tony staggered back some more and nodded as Steve growled and slammed the door and walked back over to you. "Hands and knees, Omega. Don't cry, sweetheart, Alpha's gonna make it all better." He cooed in your ear as he helped you turn around in front of him and get on the small bed again.

You got into position and lay your front half on the bed leaving your ass and pussy in the air causing Steve to groan as he yanked his pants open not even bothering to take them off. He freed his massive cock from his boxers and then began teasing you by rubbing the tip of it up and down your slick soaked slit causing you to whimper his name. "Such a good little Omega. You ready for this doll?" He moaned lining up with your entrance. "Y-Yes Steve please!" You whined. He chuckled and then in one hard fast thrust he was buried to the hilt inside of you as you both gasped and kept still for a few moments. You knew that he was going to be big mainly because one he's an Alpha and Alpha's are always huge and two the super soldier serum that he'd been given back in the 40's caused what was already big to get even bigger.

"You...ok...doll?" He panted as he began slowly thrusting into you. The way his cock was stretching you almost left you speechless but you managed to gasp, "Harder Alpha!" You heard him growl again as he leaned over you grabbing a hold of your left shoulder with one hand and wrapping your hair around his other as he began to pound into you immediately making you see stars. "Is this how you want it, little Omega? You want your Alpha to be rough with you? Show you who owns you, now and forever? Oh, fuck, sugar those sounds your making for me are driving me wild!" He whispered darkly in your ear as you moaned and whimpered beneath him.

You could feel your orgasm approaching fast so you pulled your arms a bit closer to you and began thrust back against Steve's cock causing him to hiss and yank your hair harder. "Filthy little Omega. You love the feeling of my cock buried inside your little slicked up cunt, don't you? Oh yea, darling. That's it fuck yourself onto me, baby. Show me how good I make you feel." He growled as he bit your neck. The overwhelming sensations of his cock slamming into your G spot repeatedly, his teeth on your neck and the dirty things he'd just said to you send you screaming into your orgasm his name is the one thing you screamed over and over.

Halfway through your orgasm you felt his thrusts become sloppy and his knot swelling which did nothing but throw your orgasm into overdrive as you clawed at the bed and you felt him cum hard inside you and before his knot could swell and lock you two in place he quickly flipped you over onto your back and then with one hard thrust locked you two together. Breathless and completely drained you looked up at him and smiled hoping that he could see you and you heard him chuckle as he lay his forehead against yours as he began rubbing his hands up and down your arms, chest, neck, back, anything that he could reach.

"You alright, sweetheart?" He said burying his face in your neck and inhaling your scent. You smiled and turned your head ever so slightly to kiss him on the forehead and whispered, "That was perfect, Steve. Thank you." His arms wrapped tighter around you and you giggled as his scruff tickled you neck which caused him to start shaking his head back and forth tickling you with his beard until you heard the intercom out in the hallway come on and Clint's voice say, "Cap, I know you said no interruptions but you're gonna want to see this."