22 ;

i just started college, to i have time to write? no. 

do i suddenly want to when i'm drowning in work? yes. 

anyway. oh my. god. this is. the. end. 

***

***

jeongguk's house

two hours later

"I know! And then- And then he told me that he loved me." Jeongguk giggled, rolling on his bed to look at the ceiling with a dreamy smile on his face. 

"No way. That's so cute Guk oh my g-" Jeongguk heard Jimin cut himself off with a squeal on the other line, "So- So are you guys officially together now? Is he still at your house ?"

"No, he left about an hour ago. I told him I wanted to wait, to gain back the trust and everything ?"

"Wow, such a grown up."

"I know, right? I really want to make things right. I mean, I still kissed him goodbye because like- c'mon. But yeah. I'm taking him on a date soon, anyway."

"I'm so happy for you Guk. You really deserve it." Jeongguk smiled softly, hearing the fondness and care in his best friend's voice. He'll never be grateful enough to have Jimin in his life. "I love you, Jiminie, you know that ?"

"Now don't get too sappy on me or I might cry," Jimin chuckled, but the younger could hear his voice crack a little. "Love you too, you big dork."

After a few more words about both their lives, the two friends hung up and Jeongguk let out another dreamy sigh. He couldn't seem to stop smiling. Taehyung was his - almost. Finally. After a few more minutes of basking in his newly found euphoria, he jumped up and grabbed his computer - time to plan the best date ever.

***

✉️ jeonggukie 💜💜💜 : 

hey cutie make sure to keep your saturday free 

 ✉️  baby 💕 : 

the whole day??? what are we doing