15 ;

hi !! (finally) a new update :-) i'm so sorry it took me two months... wasnt an easy time for me unfortunately, but i'm back and alive!! i hope you'll like it, thanks as always for reading

***

jeongguk's house
same day, 10 minutes later

Jeongguk sighed, rubbing his eyes. He hadn't moved since Jimin went out the door to go find Taehyung. The brunet really hoped his friend would make the frenchie think about the situation correctly because honestly, Jeongguk was drained.

He felt bad about getting mad at Taehyung but he honestly couldn't contain it anymore. The constant game of push and pull the frenchie has established exhausted Jeongguk.
Just as the latter was getting up to try and start a normal day, Taehyung entered the room with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Jeonggukie ?" the frenchie mumbled, fiddling with his hands.
Jeongguk didn't answer, looking down at his feet.

"I'm very much sorry, Jeongguk. I don- didn't want t-to making- uh, make - you feel sad and u-upset." Jeongguk looked up, surprised, not expecting for actual apologies. The frenchie sighed softly and sat down beside his friend, taking one of his hand. "I really l-like you. I am not playing with you but I am lost, oui ?"

And, as always, Jeongguk's heart melted for his friend's cute face and cute accent. He smiled, rubbing Taehyung's hand with his thumb softly, and mumbled a small oui in response. The blondie beamed, tackling Jeongguk in a hug and burying his face in the brunet's neck.

Somehow, as Jeongguk snuggled his face into Taehyung's hair, the brunet knew everything will get better.

***

SOPA high school
the next day
7:43 am

Jeongguk was standing near the school's entrance with Seokjin and Namjoon, the three boys making small talk and bickering while waiting for the others.

"What are you guys doing friday night ?" Jeongguk asked, just to satisfy his own curiosity and plan his week end. "It's our third year anniversary !" Namjoon exclaimed, tightening his hold on his boyfriend's waist. Seokjin smiled and the younger boy beamed at them. "Already ? Wow, time flew so fast !"

"I know, right ?" Jin sighed dreamily, eyeing his man with love filled eyes. Namjoon grinned, throwing Seokjin the same fond look. "Three years with this petty old man, how didn't I get bored ?" the blonde boy bickered. "Mhm, I could return the question."

Jeongguk watched, mildly uncomfortable, as the couple started a playful - yet deep - make out session.

"Bonjour Jeonggukie !" a familiar voice exclaimed from the latter's right. He turned to Taehyung who literally threw himself at the brunet, hugging him tightly. That interaction spiked the interest of the previously making-out couple who hadn't seen a sober Taehyung cling to Jeonggukie in approximately two months. (i'm super lot in the time set, i'd say it's around march by now in the story, Taehyung arrived around october. i'm not always telling when there's time skips and i'm sorry it's unrealistic :-( )

Jeongguk didn't pay attention to his friends' curious gazes, although reminding himself to let them know about the "Taehyung situation" when he had time. For now, he only tightened his arms around the frenchie's waist.

"Bonjour, Tae. How are you doing ?" the brunet asked sweetly after Taehyung kissed his cheek good morning (he also kissed the other two boys' cheeks, but Jeongguk decided to only focus on the good). The four boys started chatting happily, Seokjin not missing how the two youngest's hands were clasped together. He made a note of asking Jeongguk about all that later.

The latter could only enjoy the moment, loving the feeling of Taehyung's soft palm beneath his thumb. The two friends-or-maybe-more-Jeongguk-wasn't-sure had chatted until pretty late at night after spending the whole day together and the brunet couldn't be happier. They had an amazing time at his house, cuddling and having fun without much interruptions (eongguk's mother was still a curious woman and bothered them a few times).

When the others arrived - Hoseok, alone and cheery as always, and then Yoongi and Jimin, the latter cuddling his boyfriend while they walked - the little group left to enter the school and go to their respective classes. The first class was maths and unfortunately Jeongguk and Taehyung didn't have that one together, but it suddenly was a good thing when the blonde smiled shyly at his younger friend when they arrived in front of his classes and hugged him tightly.

Jeongguk chuckled, tightening his hold on Taehyung's waist. "You wait for me at the end class, yes ?" the french boy said, glancing at the brunet.

"Of course Taetae."

And then Taehyung smiled so brightly and kissed him, out of the blue, and it just felt right. It didn't feel rushed, or wrong, or weird : Jeongguk felt like he was born to live this particular moment. And as Jeongguk titled his head and deepened the kiss, he didn't want to think about how they were a little fucked up, or about the bewildered looks everyone was giving them.

Well, everyone but Jimin.

***

talk about shitty endings lmaoooo but hey at least i updated

i'm sorry it's not that good, i really lost inspiration but i did my best and i hope it's enough!! love youuuu