20 ;

your wcw turned 18 a week ago and doesn't know what they're doing with their life. it's me. i'm your wcw.

sup everyone i missed you, how are you guys doing ?

hope you like this chapter xx

two days laterjeongguk's room4:46 pm

two days later
jeongguk's room
4:46 pm

« Guk, c'mon, stop moping around, » Hoseok sighed as his younger friend's frown deepened, clutching his 3ds harder between his fingers. « If you don't want to see me mope you guys can go home. » the brunet mumbled, groaning when cartoon Link fell into a random hole.

« Hoseokie's right, Guk, » Jimin said from his seat on Jeongguk's desk. « If you feel that sad, you could just try to talk things out with Taehyung. It's not like he hasn't tried to contact you. »

Jeongguk looked up from his 3ds to glare at Jimin, even though he knew his friend was right about the contacting thing. He received at least ten texts from Taehyung after « the incident » and the frenchie even tried to come talk to him face to face, but Jeongguk really didn't want to talk him for now.

« I don't want to talk to him. He broke my heart. »

Hoseok and Jimin exchanged a look from across the room, sighing. « Guk, hey. You know Taehyung isn't a bad person, there's gotta be a logic explanation to all of this. »

« Which side are you on? » Jeongguk pouted, closing his nintendo to put his face in his pillow. « Gukkie, don't be a kid. There's no side to take. Taehyung hurt you, we know, but like Chim said it's probably a misunderstanding- » Hoseok said, sitting on his friend's bed.

« Can you guys leave? » Jeongguk mumbled. « Please. I want to be alone for a lil' while. »

Jimin frowned, getting up and gesturing to Hoseok to go with him. « Okay bun, call us if you need anything. Oh, you know what, we're having a drink with the guys tonight. Come with us, it might distract you a bit, yeah? »

« Maybe. Yeah. Okay. Pick me up? »

« Will do, bub. See you later! » Hoseok said as they left, Jeongguk burying his face deeper in his sheet. Gosh, he felt like shit.

***

some random bar (??)
8:15 pm

Jeongguk entered the bar,  after all kind of happy to be there. He wouldn't have survived another moppy evening. He was happy he got to hang out with his friends. Hoseok and he sat at the table at the back where Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi and Jimin were already waiting for them.

The six friends each ordered a beer and started talking like they normally do - maybe a bit too loudly for a public place, but that's just how they were. Jeongguk smiled. He loved moments like these, where his worries washed away to the sound of his friends' laughs, and -

"Salut everyone..." a timid voice said from Jeongguk's left, and the brunet froze. What was Taehyung doing here?

"Oh, hey Tae! And you must be Bastien?" Jeongguk heard Seokjin's fake cheery voice, but he couldn't bring himself to look. His ears were buzzing. Taehyung was here, and with Bastien?

"Oh Taé, c'est tes amis? Quelle coincidence." Bastien said to Taehyung, and Jeongguk clenched his jaw. He hated the way the blonde guy said his Tae's name. And he couldn't even understand what they were saying. The brunet finally looked up to catch Taehyung's gaze on him, and Bastien's smirk.

"Do you guys want to sit with us ?" Namjoon said after a silence, not baring the awkwardness. "Oh, yes !" Bastien exclaimed, obviously fakely cheery, as he sat in front of Jeongguk. The latter threw a look at Taehyung who looked truly defeated.

An hour passed as everyone tried to act like everything was normal and not uncomfortable, Jimin apologizingly patting Jeongguk thigh every once in a while. The brunet wanted to get out of there so bad but he couldn't bring himself to leave - he felt like if he did, it would be like giving Taehyung up to Bastien and even if Jeongguk was mad and heartbroken, he just couldn't do it.

"Sorry, I have to use the restroom," Jeongguk said after a while, really needing a break from this horrible situation. He got up hurriedly, rushing to the bathroom and going to the sink to splash water on his face.

He didn't move for a while, trying to calm his racing heart, before the door opened to an apparently really upset Kim Taehyung.

"Jeonggukie," Taehyung called when he noticed that the brunet didn't meet his gaze. "Can I talk with you, p-please?"

"What is there to say ?" Jeongguk answered, chuckling lowly. He hated to be rude to Taehyung, but he couldn't bare to look at him right now. "You knew Bastien would visit, yet you didn't tell me. And when I come to your house, dumbly thinking I could make things official between the two of us you- you're here with him holding hands and I-" Jeongguk's throat tightened, and he stopped speaking, trying to catch his breath. "I really thought we had something, Taehyung."

"We have ! Jeonggukie, we have !"

"Then why didn't you tell me Bastien was visiting ? Why did your mom tell me he was your boyfriend, huh ? Why were you holding hands ?"

The brunet was yelling at this point, and Taehyung's face crumbled, the tears that were patiently waiting to fall from his eyes rolling down his cheeks.

"You- You don't get to cry, Taehyung ! You're not the victim here !" Jeongguk hated himself for making the frenchie cry but he couldn't help but getting more and more angry as he spoke.

"I-I did not w-want you to feeling jealous and I-"

"Why did you agree for him to visit in the first place ?" Jeongguk cut off. "I missed him !" Taehyung yelled, voice hoarse and broken from crying. "I'm missing France and I'm missing my friends and when Bastien tell me he will visit I could not say no ! I know it is not right because he is my ex, yes ? But I-"

Jeongguk nodded, rubbing his eyes to keep the tears from falling. "You're right, Taehyung. Sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't enough, okay ?" the brunet walked past Taehyung to get out of the bathroom. "Jeonggukie, don't leave !"Taehyung yelled after him, voice wobbling.

The young boy didn't turn around, ignoring his friends' worried looks and Bastien's smirk as he rushed out of the club.

***

aaaah jeongguk is such a drama queen!!

i don't agree with everything he does bc like he doesn't let Taehyung explain himself but at the same time i understand his reactions ? hhsh i'm confused by my own character. what do you guys think ? have you chosen a side ?

hope you liked it, don't worry the dramas almost over xxx