8 ;

literally stole my dad's computer while he's away to try and write a long ass chapter because we just hit 1.5k and i'm just  

SOPA high school

one week later

"Do you think something's happening between Guk and Tae ?" Hoseok mumbled to Seokjin who was sitting in front of him, messing with his too-greasy lunch french fries.

"I don't know, Taehyung's been acting a little distant with him lately." Jin whispered back "I mean,  he's less clingy towards Jeongguk."

Hoseok quietly sipped on his grapes juice, eyeing his two friends who were chatting together. The grey/pink/slighty blonde/what-even-is-his-hair-colour haired boy was a very curious guy, and he hated not knowing everything that happened in his group of friends. 

"Do you think Jimin could talk to Jeongguk or something ? I'm dying to know what's happening." Hoseok whined, making his hyung roll his eyes. "If you're so curious, just ask them yourself, Hoseok. But I don't think you should. It's none of your bussiness." Seokjin lectured his friend with a motherly voice. The younger boy pouted but didn't add anything, carrying on eating his fries. 

20 minutes before lunch ended, Jeongguk stood up abruptly. "Oh my god, I didn't see the time. Um, guys, I've got to go ! I have... somewhere to be. See you later, guys. À tout à l'heure, Tae." and with that, the youngest member of the group grabbed his backpack and all but ran out of the cafeteria. 

Everyone stared at the spot Jeongguk had been sitting on, dumb founded. 

"What even is he up to ?" Jimin groaned. 

"Um -" Taehyung spoke up. "Jeongguk have tell me he have class ? To, um, french speaking, oui ?" 

"Jeongguk is attending french class ? He's already complaining about how he has too much " Namjoon exclaimed. 

"He say he's wanting for talk good with me !" Taehyung added, a small smile on his face. "That's adorable !" Jimin squealed. "Oh my god Tae, Jeongguk is so head over heels for you."

"La tête au dessus des talons ?(*)  I do not understand..." 

Jeongguk's house

same day, 9:18 pm

Jeongguk groaned, leaning on his desk, a "french for dummies" book in front of him. The brunet knew he shouldn't have taken french class on top of every other subject he chose for this year, but he was trying very hard to communicate with Taehyung better. He wasn't taking theses classes to try and impress Taehyung, not at all

Jeongguk tried to read a few sentences from his book, but he couldn't understand anything and it was just so frustrating. He decided to give up for that night and closed his book, sighing. French was so just too hard for him. 

But what wouldn't he do for his favorite little frenchie ?

The brunet went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, thinking about Taehyung. He was in so deep for the blondie. The more time passed, the more his crush grew and the more Taehyung distanced himself. Jungook frowned. Maybe the things he took for signals were just things french people do together, maybe they hold hands all the time and hug each other and just get very touchy when they're friends. Or maybe Taehyung realised he gave Jeongguk mixed signals and remembered his boyfriend and just decided to stop.