Epilogue

Note that I own nothing but the plot.

This will be Aine's POV.

And so three days on the boat and all the storm-braving, wind-chasing and pressure-handling have passed. And we finally went past Madagascar and head straight to Durban, South Africa.

 And we finally went past Madagascar and head straight to Durban, South Africa

Mio-chan asked the local taxi driver. "Could you please take us to Johannesburg?"

He replied "Why do you ask?"

"We're already on our world tour." Maika-chan continued. "The Pure Palette pair will be on their way to Namibia for their debut there."

"Meanwhile we'll be at the airport to Cairo, Egypt for promote Colorful Shake and Dancing Mirage." Ema-chan explained.

And I said "We'll be glad to make more new friends and meet some old ones on our way!". That sparked the driver with amazement and determination.

"The pleasure is mine for the taking." said the driver. "Let me show you so your car, girls." And then he took us to our car to Johannesburg.

He knows which airport we're going to take: the O.R. Tambo International Airport.

-Six Hours Later-

He later asked us to have signed our Idol Cards, which are already sold across South Africa for the World Aikatsu! Cup Grand Finals in support of us. Ema-chan and Maika-chan went off the car with their bags. They opened the trunk to put out their bags with a little help from him. And as they do, the driver gave them a lacrosse stick charm and a sword charm as signs of good luck for Cairo.

"Thank you for the ride!" Maika-chan and Ema-chan said to the driver as they went of with their passports and plane tickets to Cairo

"Have fun in Cairo!" said the driver as Mio-chan and I keep going with him to Windhoek in just a moment.

"This is where are true challenge begins!" exclaimed Maika-chan. "Our blazing passion, let it spread far!"

"'Course!" gleamed Ema-chan. "Even if we're apart, we still support each other! We want to spread happiness and smiles around the world."