Escape to Pacific Harbour with More New Friends (feat. FS☆N & Nina)

Note that I own absolutely nothing but the plot.

This chapter will serve as the bonus after Aine and her Friends finish their Fiji Tour across the four main islands (Viti Levu, Vanua Levu, Taveuni and Kadavu).

This will be Aine, Mio, Maika and Ema's POV, viewed and narrated by Josefa Cakobau himself.

I am Ratu Josefa Cakobau, grand councilor of music, culture and arts. As Aine and her friends have traveled to my home country of Fiji to train for the upcoming World Aikatsu! Cup after receiving words from their manager Enjouji Tamaki-no-adi of Star Harmony Academy, I came to stop by at the local cafe while not looking at them. Instead, I talk to a local businessman about teaching them how to become some of the best idols in the world. So as they prepare themselves for their first overseas concert in the ANZ Stadium, I gave them the Fijian Collection Cards, special cards that held the feelings of each and every Fijian. Maika has the Kadavu Sunset Coord, named after one of the most beautiful sunsets seen on the fourth-largest island in the archipelago; Ema has the Taveuni Sunrise Coord, as representative of the first sunrise on the four main islands of Fiji; Mio has the Vanua Levu Sky Coord, where most birds (such as the peregrine falcon, known in my country as ga ni vatu) can live and fly freely; and finally Aine has the Viti Levu Tagimoucia Coord, representing the growth and vitality of nature within the wide open Pacific region. All of these represent the beauty and nature of the Fijian landscape. Their first stage was awesome, and I thought it couldn't get any better than what they expected. But guess what? It actually did, and more! During their stay on Vanua Levu after a ride with three well-trained boatmen, they met their first overseas fans: the Mara Twins, Kacerina and Jioji. They supported the quartet by taking them all the way to the Downtown Supermart, where they held their next performance. Wasn't that fun? Then after their journey across the Somosomo Strait, they encountered extremely intense boot camping with my trusted friend Sergeant Pepper. It was quite intense indeed. But as long as these four are together, they can manage it very well. While they were busy creating their own stage, I arrived with Ken-no-ratu and Chiharu-no-adi on behalf of Star Harmony Academy. Of course, I even brought along Cosmos and Four Star's Nijino Yume-chan. Quite shocking! And finally, they crossed the Koro Sea to take their visit to the island of Kadavu for some surfing lessons with Fiji's well-known surfer girl, Sweet Pea Qarase. How was that for hang ten? They even had a live interview all throughout the media. So as they end their nationwide Fiji Tour with some time to spare before they head back to Japan, they decided to have some additional fun by crossing the Kadavu Passage to a place called Pacific Harbour where they four can go rafting, swimming with sharks, zip lining, jet-skiing and of course, learning how to surf. I wonder how that get on with it?

"Adi" is like the Japanese "okusan/okusama" or "Missus", while "Ratu" is like the Japanese "dan'na" or "Mister", by the way.

Let's see them waiting for the boat crew in Tavuki.

"We're here!" Aine hollered.

"Wait a sec." Ema said.

"Not just yet." added Mio.

"Isn't that the port?" asked Maika.

They looked around and suddenly saw the sign.

"Yeah, that must be it!" grinned Ema as the sign says...

"Pacific Harbour-Beqa (pronounced be-ga)!" Aine read.

-Flashback-