Landing in Fiji! Friend Album, In a New Chapter! (Part 2)

Please note that I own absolutely nothing but the plot.

Here's Maika and Ema's POV. (Narrated by Maika)

Ever since we went in third place in the Diamond Friends Cup last semester with Aine and Mio in second and Love Me Tear's Karen-san and Mirai-san again in first place, Ema and I, as our Friends unit: Honey Cat, decided on doing something even more exciting: to represent Fiji in the World Aikatsu! Cup coming soon with Love Me Tear representing Malaysia!

As we traveled across this country by plane, by car and by boat, we four made new friends along the way! Now this is more exciting than usual!

  -Flashback: After the performance in Suva-

The song was "Aikatsu Friends!", by the way. 

"Wow, this is the miracle only Fiji can have for these girls." said Josefa-san as part of the crowd. "Good job, Serenade, Bay Area, Fairy and Galaxy. Rara sa lave mai [I knew you can do it]." He continued as he wears a grin.

"Audience, thank you!" The four of us said to the crowd as we bow our heads.

-End of flashback-

Our performance at the ANZ National Stadium in Suva was awesome, I've never felt that happy before! The four of us together, each with our different styles and types when performed individually. But when we do it together, we are not like two pairs but a 'four of a kind'! We even taught Fijians how to cook Japanese specialties, such as my birthplace's specialty: mitarashi dango. Next, we went to Dawasamu to discover the Holy Water they made for us upon our arrival to Fiji. And finally, we crossed the mountains to Nadi and performed in front of the audience in Tappoo! We've meet so many friends along the way!

"Well, that ends our tour around Viti Levu." Mio said.

"It was awesome!" Ema said to me.

"I know." I replied.

"Our next stop: the land of the north, Vanua Levu!" Aine exclaimed to us.

"Let's go!" said the four of us.

As we have three months for our Tour and Training, we may visit four of the largest islands in Fiji every three weeks.

-A few minutes later-

"It's quite crazy." Aine said. "Listen: we were said that we should be staying in Fiji for the next two and a half months." Suddenly our Aikatsu Mobiles rang, and show that we have a video call from Tamaki-san.

"It seems that you much enjoyed my little present." said Tamaki-san.

"Tamaki-san!" the four of us said.

"A present?" asked Aine.

"Yes." Tamaki-san answered. "Summer vacation. I hope you enjoy it well!"

"So, our tour in Fiji also acts as..." Aine said.

"...our summer vacation?" Mio continued.

"Alright!" The four of us said in excitement.

So, our three week stay on Viti Levu is over. And our next stop today is Labasa on the Fijian land of the north, Vanua Levu. A birdwatcher's paradise!

"Wow!" Ema, Aine and Mio signed in glee.

"The sea is so green!" said Aine.

"The sky, so wide open!" said Mio. "The sunlight's so calm!"

"The mountains, perfect for hiking!" Ema said.

And I continued, "The festival feeling! It burns from within! Good for a photo shoot one day!"