Beginning of the End

Note that I own absolutely nothing but the plot.

This chapter will be narrated by Enjouji Tamaki and Shiratori Hime.

Here now is Tamaki's POV.

My name is Enjouji Tamaki, manager of Star Harmony Academy Production Room Number 3. I've heard about an event so spectacular that even four of my star-studded pupils [Aine, Mio, Maika & Ema] couldn't hold their excitement for long: the incredible World Aikatsu! Cup to be held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea. So I welcomed the Japanese representatives, the legendary, reigning Lonsdaleite Friends: Cosmos' Hoshimiya Ichigo & Oozora Akari and asked them to talk to Aine and the rest about the Cup. Little they knew, they're shocked to represent Fiji in the upcoming event. Ema was a bit disappointed, but knew there would be always next time around as she was already nominated as the Japanese representative for the country's junior lacrosse team and was then selected to lead. I informed the whole school about it, both the General Track and the Idol Track, and they were gleaming as they pledge to support four of their top idols. I sent them to Fiji for some special training and fan meetings during their journey to the South Pacific. While along the way, my buddy Ratu Josefa Cakobau guided them with tips and a bunch of new cards both in person and via three social media sites: Kirakiratter, KirakiLine and AiTube. They traversed for three months across all four of the main islands in the archipelago: Viti Levu, Vanua Levu, Taveuni and Kadavu. All around the time of their concerts they made all Fijians understand the glamour of Aikatsu, gaining many more fans than even Aine could have ever imagines, she thought she surpassed the million friend mark and she was so glad and bursting with joy. Meanwhile, Love Me Tear is gaining a big hit in Malaysia as the starting point of their Asia-wide tour. And after their Fiji Tour, they had three days off at Pacific Harbour where they met six other Oceanic representatives: three from Australia and another three from New Zealand. Finally, we held a special comeback parade for them at the Narita International Airport as 10,000 people marched with them across the streets to join in the fun and thrills as they celebrated the return of our quartet to Japan. And we even marched all the way back to Star Harmony where they had a big reunion party that sunset. That time, they felt so welcome that even all their friends and families welcomed back their loved ones.

My spontaneous foursome sure did make such massive waves as they come back from the south Pacific country