"Come on, it's time for your classes." He mutters. I sigh heavily, not sure if this was better or worse, while my friends protested.

"Come on, I wanna test our courage!" Denki shouts, struggling against the bonds. Our teacher clicks his tongue in annoyance but doesn't react in any other way. I just resign myself to my fate and want to get it over with quickly. After I sit in the class, spacing in and out of reality, I suddenly hear the telepathic voice of one of the pro heroes in my head.

"We've been attacked by villains! Requesting backup from Eraserhead and Vlad King!" she shouts, then gasps in pain. I wince, then stare ahead as Aizawa starts spouting commands. He was telling us to stay put, leaving Vlad behind to watch us, then dashing out the door.

"What's going on?" Mina asks. I get up from my seat and look out the window, then have to shield my eyes from the glare of an enormous blue fire. It covered at least half the forest that I could see, and to my right, I could see a massive cloud of pinkish-grey fog. It looked ominous and definitely not natural.

"We're to stay here until the others have it under control. No questions, no disobedience." Vlad King says calmly as I look away from the window. My heart was beating hard and I immediately felt the need to go outside and help. What could I do, though? My quirk wasn't fit for fighting scenarios.

"What about everyone outside?" Denki asks frantically, obviously worried.

"Eraserhead is working on that. He'll be out there getting everyone in here. I'm here to make sure nobody gets in and starts trashing the place." Vlad say.

'I'm not just going to stay here while everyone else might be in trouble. If I use my quirk, I can turn myself invisible and leave a double behind just long enough for me to get away. I can look around and find someone who can actually fight if someone is in trouble.' I think to myself, slowly making my way to the front. Someone suddenly grabs my arm, pulling me towards the back of the room again.

"I can see it in your face, (Y/N). I'm not letting you out there." Eijiro whispers to me. I look up at him in surprise.

"I wasn't-"

"Yes you were. I'm not going to let you go for the rest of the night if that's what it takes to keep you in here."

"You're talking like you don't wanna go out there either."

"Come on (Y/N), that's not fair. You know I want to help too. Just throwing ourselves in danger won't solve anything though."

"I'm not throwing myself in danger!" I respond, narrowing my eyes at him, "I know you're worried but I want to go out there!"

"So do I! But we can't!"

"Why the hell not?!"

"We're not damn allowed to!!"

"Damn it, Eijiro! I can't stand here and just wait for someone to give us the all-clear!" I shout, forgetting everyone else in the room. It didn't matter though, as I ripped my arm out of his grasp and turned invisible.

"(YN)! Wait!" he shouts as I fling open a window and lower myself to the ground. I could hear my other classmates shouting as well but I block out their voices, disabling my quirk as I run into the forest. Their cries follow me through the woods, above all the crackling and hissing of the fires around me. I hadn't even noticed to begin with, but I had run directly into the blazing blue mass I had seen from the window. Heat prickles against my skin as a large branch suddenly snaps off a tree and falls towards me. I roll underneath it, hearing it hit the ground behind me, and keep running.

"God damn it, I need to get out of here." I whisper to myself, pausing for a brief moment and looking around. A gap between the trees that wasn't burning to ash like the others catches my eye and I run through it, hoping I was going in the right direction. Finally, I burst through the flames and straight into the unnatural mist. As I breathe it in, I feel my throat clogging up and my head getting fuzzy. I quickly back out and take a deep breath, realising I probably shouldn't try to run through here without something to filter out the mist.