39. This is my revenge

Tord's POV:

I led the guys out of the basement and asked Paul where their rooms were. He showed me and I let the guys in their rooms, one by one. I sighed and went back to my room. I sat on my bed. Patryck was there with me, Paul went to get the spare robotic arm he made.

"Patryck?" I looked at him. "Yes?" I sighed softly. "Do you...know, what will he do to my friends..? I'm worried..." I said. He looked down. "No... I'm sorry." He answered. I looked away. "Is there...any way we can help them?" I asked him.

"I don't know, but me and Paul will try to help you." He said. I started spacing out. 'What do I think about him? He's the person that ruined my life, made me hurt my friends, made me leave them, he hates them...and I hate him...' I thought. I could feel my blood boil from the anger.

'Everything would be okay if he just dissapeared. If he didn't exist... If he would be dead...' I stopped at the last thought. I looked at my feet and grinned. 'Dead...huh?' I imagined him laying on the ground, bleeding, with a hole in his head. I chuckled.

Patryck looked at me. "Is everything alright, Tord?" He asked. I looked at him, smirking. "Oh, don't worry.. I'm fine..." I answered. He raised an eyebrow. "What's on your mind?" He asked. I ignored the question and started spacing out again.

I snapped out of it when I heard a knock. It was Paul with the robotic arm. "I got it. Do you want to put it on now?" He asked. I nodded. He came closer and put it on. It made a click noice that was oddly satisfying.

"Okay, done!" He said. I looked at it and tried moving with it. It worked just fine. I smiled. "Thanks, Patryck." I said. "No problem."

Tom's POV:

I looked around the room and sighed. I layed down on my bed. I was so confused. There were still lots of questions that were not answered. I wanted to ask Tord about it, but he looked like he didn't want to talk about it.

'Why are we here? What will they do with us? Why did Tord kidnap us? Who was the man that Tord was talking to?' I thought to myself. I shook my head. I then decided to clear my head and go to sleep.

I sighed and closed my 'eyes'. "Everything will be okay... I hope..."

*time skip*

I woke up, hearing some strange noices coming from the room next to me... That was Tord's room... I slowly opened my 'eyes' and sat up. The noices didn't stop. Even though they were kinda quiet, that still made me wonder, what was going on.

I decided to investigate it. I stood up from my bed and left the room. I headed towards Tord's room. I was about to knock when I heard a loud crash coming from inside. I opened the door. "Tord..?" I called for him.

I saw him. He had a robotic arm... He stood there, facing the wall. The wall was cracked! Tord kept looking down. "Tord!" I called his name again. He mumbled something under his breath. I came closer. "Tord, are you okay? What happened?" I asked him.

He mumbled something again, but louder. I could make out something like 'I hate you'. I raised an eyebrow and came closer. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Tord?" He sighed and looked at me.

Tears were streaming down his face. "Tom? What are you doing here?" He asked. "I heard some strange noices coming from your room and decided to see, what happened." I explained. "Oh... Sorry that I woke you up..." He said.

"That's okay... What happened here?" I asked him. "Nothing. Nothing important. You should go back to sleep..." He said, still looking down. I sighed. "Okay then... I just want to ask you something." I said. He finally looked up at me.

"What is it?" He asked. "Who was that man that was talking to you when we were in the basement?" I said. He froze. "He is a very bad man..." He said. "You said that already... I want to know who he is. His name or something. Or what does he want from us?"

He shook his head. "You don't need to you..." He said. My expression turned from confused to mad. "Tord! Who is he!? And what does he want from us?" I asked him again.

He stayed silent. "Tord! Wh-" He cut me off by hugging me. I was suprised at first, but hugged him back. "Tom... I'm so sorry... I didn't want to do this to you, guys... That man made me do it. I hate him... He ruined my life... And he hates you..." He said.

"Why?" I asked him. "I can't say..." He answered. He pulled away from the hug. "Now go to sleep. I have to...do something..." He said. "Huh?" "Just...go... Please..." He looked away. I was about to argue, but I didn't want to make him upset. I sighed and nodded.

Before I left the room, I looked at him for the last time. He kept glaring at the floor. I closed the door and went to my own room.

Tord's POV:

I woke up by someone shaking with me. "Tord! Tord! Wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Patryck. "Huh? What happened?" I asked him. "He... He took your friends! He took them in the basement!" He yelled.

My eyes widened and I jumped off my bed. "What!?" I yelled. "He took them in the basement. We don't know, what he's doing there, but-" I cut him off. "Hand me a gun or something!" I yelled. He nodded and handed me one.

I then ran into the basement as fast as I could. I saw...him... Edd, Matt and Tom were tied to the chairs. My father was holding a gun and was pointing it at Tom, smirking at him. I felt my blood boil.

I took my gun and shot him in his arm, making him drop the gun. He turned around and looked at me. "Ahh! Red Leader!" He said. I came closer, pointing the gun at him. "What are you doing to them!?" I yelled at him. He laughed.

"Hah! This is my revenge! I wanted you to kill them with that giant robot, but since you failed...I need to end them now!" He picked up the gun again and pointed it at Tom. "STOP!" I yelled. He didn't listen.

He was about to pull the trigger when I ran up to him and pinned him down. I took the gun from him and pointed it at him. He started laughing like a maniac. "You really think this will stop me!?" He yelled with a smirk.

I punched him in the face. "Shut your mouth!" I yelled and got off him. He got up. "Let. Them. Be!" I yelled. He laughed. What was wrong with him?......Everything... Everything was wrong with him.

"W-what did we ever do to you? We don't even know you.." Tom asked. My father glared at him. "Oh really? YOU ruined everything! My son was suppose to be an emotionless leader of an army! And when he became friends with you, he became softer!" He yelled at them.

"D-dad..." He looked at me. "Don't call me that!" He yelled. I glared at him. "L-leave them alone. It's not their fault!" I said. "Oh really? Then whose fault is it!?" He asked. I gulped.

"It's my fault! If I never tried to convince you to let me live with them, none of this would happen!" I yelled. "Whatever. That still doesn't change what's happening right now." He said. I glared.

"You're right..." I pointed the gun at him again. "It doesn't...." He chuckled. "Whoa, whoa. Calm down. How about...you shoot them!?" He asked, grinning. "What!? NO WAY!" I yelled at him.

He came closer to me and grabbed my hands. He made me point the guns at the guys. "Do it..." He said. I shook my head. "Come on." He said, trying to convince me. "No! Leave me be!" I yelled.

I tried to get out of his grip, but I couldn't. "Push...the trigger." He said. I shook my head again and dropped the guns. He glared at me. "You're way too weak, are you?" He asked.

He took one of the guns and pointed it at Edd. "I'll do it myself then. One by one." He said. I grinned when I picked the other gun. "Something creepy in the hallway, when the trigger goin' low way... Blow your mind across the wall, free your soul to deadly haul..." I sang.

He looked at me. "Fear and pain are breaking chances, your headshot gets resonances... Lodging turn of yours was short, you can't beat the five-nights load..."

I pointed the gun at him...and I pulled the trigger...