Part 29 "I'll never get it back"

Start from the beginning

He doesn't even know half of the situation and he's already mad. I think he has some sort of sixth sense.

I feel the guys grip on me loosen and I slip out.

Luke walks straight up to the guys, his face tinged in anger.

__________________________

*LUKE'S POV*

Who the fuck do these guys think they are?

She obviously didn't want to be touched by his nasty ass hands so why did he force himself on her?

I grab the bitch who was holding my girl by the front of his shirt with my fists. The asshole only reaches up to my nose so I lift him off the ground to my eye level.

I needed to make this message more clear.

His shit brown eyes widen as he gets sight of the anger painted on my face.

"You better be fucking glad my girl told me not to hit people anymore," I growl lowly.

"I suggest you leave before I beat the piss outta you. And when you're doing your walk of shame outta here, take some time to learn how to fuckin' respect a woman," I throw his dumb ass on the ground and he jumps up and they all run towards the exit.

I turn around and walk straight up to my poor shaking sweetheart. I pick her small frame up in my arms and hug her to me, burying my face in her amazing smelling hair.

"Sweetheart," I mumble, "You okay?" She wraps her arms around me and she puts her face into my neck. To my embarrassment, I shiver slightly feeling her breath on my neck.

I rub my hand up and down her back, comforting her. I really wish she wouldn't have told me not to hit people anymore. My fist was itching to punch that fuckers face.

She pulls away from my neck and looks at my face. She leans forward and she places a sweet, soft, and lingering kiss on my cheek. She blushes adorably at her own actions and I find myself falling even harder than I already was.

"You okay?" I repeat the question. She smiles a beautiful little smile before nodding. I lean forward and give her delicious lips a peck before sitting her on the ground.

She walks away to the edge of the lake with Izzy and Olivia and she walks around, feeling the water, in the shallow.

I can't seem to take my eyes off her as she walks in ankle deep water, occasionally bending down and running her fingers through it.

"You're so in love with her," Eli pats my back and Ryan nods at me from beside me.

In love? Am I?

The girls return up to where we are and Aubrey smiles up at me.

"The water's not too bad," she takes off her white, flowy, bathing suit cover-up shyly and I get a view of her gorgeous body in a bathing suit for the second time.

I can't take my eyes off her as she puts her cover-up beside where everyone else's shirts are lying.

Eli nudges my arm, and I turned my dazed gaze towards him.

"Are you going to get in the lake or are you going to stare at her all day?" Eli asks quietly. I roll my eyes at him and take my shirt off.

___________________________
*AUBREY'S POV*

I watch as Luke takes his shirt off, seeing his rippling muscles come into view.

I look down at the sand before he notices me gawking.