Chapter 21

You already had the materials to build with. Soon enough the two of you had a little kitchen going and a bed room. "Thank you so much Hancock, this means so much to me." You say smiling, admiring the place. "Eh don't sweat it dal, it was a pleasure. And hey, I'm sorry for your loss." You shrug, you didn't know what to say, you just say silent. He stares at you, you're too sad and tired to really be bothered by it. "(Y/n)?" He tilts his head to the side, you look at him to signal you're listening and a devilish smirk covers his face. "Oh (Y/n), you are so gullible." He says, strolling towards you, his tone scared you. "What do you mean..?" You ask, stepping back "You just left me, after all I did to help you out you left me. I took bullets for you! I went home almost dead FOR YOU! But you just got tired of me and left me to get back to goodneighbor by myself and take care of my own wounds." This catches you by surprise, he backs you into a wall. He traps you by putting both his arms on either side of your face and his knee in between your legs. "I'm... what?" You say, baffled, eve though you've been through horrific things in your life, you're too scared to move. "Why would you do that to me (Y/n)? I loved you okay?? I really did! But for you to do that and then immediately fall in love with some stupid ass soldier!! It hurts! That's why you aren't leaving here, ever, got that?" He moves his hands to your cheeks and pulls your face to his, he kisses you passionately. You kick him off and move out the way. You don't want to hurt him. He growls at you and launches up pushing you down. Soon a full brawl is commencing, the two of you attacking each other brutally.
He eventually successfully pins you, he smiles and breathes heavily "You should think to pick a fight with me dal" he puffs "I'm the one who taught you those moves." You stay silent and still, you've planned your next move, you just hope it doesn't come to it. He moved a hand down your waist and slips his fingers through your pants "Bet Mr Danse never got to do this huh?" He smiles "Hancock don't do this, this isn't like you." You manage to say with a shaking voice. "Oh hush now, I promise you'll enjoy it." He kisses your neck, and you know what you'll have to do. "Hancock stop it..!" He giggles and presses himself against you tightly. You sadly reach for the table next to you, gripping the gun tightly. "I'm sorry." You mumble as you forcefully push the barrel of the gun into his stomach, pulling the trigger three times. He falls to the ground struggling for a few seconds before falling limp. You just stand there, staring at him. You don't cry, for some reason you can't but god you want to.

You slept in that morning. You stayed up later then usual because you had to get rid of Hancock's body, you didn't bury him, but you made it look like a raider attack.
The thought that the brotherhood are probably already at the institute makes you nervous. They'll get Shaun out though, Elder Maxson isn't that cold hearted right.
You just want to relax and get your shit together, that's all you need right now.