Chapter 6: Missing

*HERMIONE*

I wake up from the glare from the window. I sit up and rub my eyes. Draco isn't here, and I didn't see him last night either. I get dressed and hurry downstairs.

"Have you seen Draco??" I ask. Everyone shakes their head. I bounce my foot on the floor anxiously.

"Why, what happened?" Ginny asks.

"He wasn't here when we went to bed last night, and he isn't here this morning."

"I was gonna say something, but it's mean," Ron says, then snickers. I walk over to him and slam my hand on the table in front of him.

"This isn't funny, Ronald. My fiancé isn't here, and he's barely acknowledging me." I turn to the rest of them. "Something happened last night that he's not telling me, and it's making me very anxious."

"Send him an owl," Harry suggests.

"I will after breakfast," I assure him.

"You could Apparate directly to his location," Ron says. "That way you'll know exactly what he's doing." He moves his eyebrows up and down quickly. "If you know what I mean."

I look at him in horror. "Ronald!"

He holds his hands up. "It's a possibility, Hermione!"

I cross my arms over my chest and turn away from him. "Let's go eat breakfast, then."

***

Immediately after breakfast, I head up the stairs to start composing my letter to Draco.

Dear Draco -

Hello love. It's July 30th. Harry's birthday is tomorrow, don't forget.

Where are you, love? No one's seen you. You're worrying me. Ron claims that if I Apparate to you, apparently you'll be having an affair. I told him that you would never do that to me.

At least I hope you wouldn't. Please come back, Draco. I love you.

-Hermione

I seal the letter in an envelope and give it to Pig. "Find Draco Malfoy and give him this," I tell him. Pig takes it in his beak and flies out the open window.

 "Please find him."

A/N: yikes, such a short chapter. so sry. but I just couldn't wait for Taking Chances to get 90 reads, i mean c'mon, 88 reads is practically the same. for those of you who read the author's note, i'm grateful. sometimes I talk stupid or sometimes its important but you read it anyway. thank u.

Aaaaaanyway...new fanfic? harry potter/doctor who crossover? Would anyone read it?

Well if you say no, I'm gonna post it soon anyway.