These were the goals Rose really wanted to focus on. Not the strange love-focus with the Head Boy-thing. There only were two Head People. A girl and a boy. She could stay in the special room for the Head Boy and Girl, but she didn't want to be any part of Malfoy's snog-party's. Plus, she practically lived in the library, which was much closer to her common room. The only thing was that her hormones never stopped her from thinking about it. When her uncle Harry told her the story of his parents, Rose had never wanted anything as much as that. As Lily had said: "That's soooo romantic!" and now it was her goal. Who didn't want a guy who was so in love with you, that he couldn't stop asking you out? Together with the love story of her parents, where she knew was so much love involved, she had figured out her own love story. The only problem? The guy flirting with her AND being the Head Boy was Scorpius. Na-ah, that wasn't an option.

"Aren't you coming?" Lily asked, to snap Rose out of her dream. She was looking at the most perfect necklace ever and when fantasising of being given that by her great love, she had been dreaming.

"Joe is waiting for you, did you know that?" Lily continued. She showed Rose the bag that she'd gotten from the cashier and smiled at the necklace.

"That's a really pretty necklace," she said.

"Can you tell Joe that I'll be joining him a few minutes later? And that he doesn't have to wait here if he doesn't want to?" Rose asked Lily, while Lily shot her strange looks.

"Are you sure? I really have to go, because my friends are waiting, but are you okay?" Lily asked. Did it even matter to ask her this when she was in an hurry? Or was it actually true that the thought counted?

"I'm alright, Lily, thanks," Rose answered, but she wasn't. Everything should be perfect. Her dress was perfect, her hair was perfect, Joe was perfect, but it didn't feel perfect. Why was it that in this period that was called "the honeymoon fase" she was already feeling mixed feelings? As in it wasn't meant to be? Rose breathed in and out. Everything would be fine. Everything.

•  •  •

Dancing and laughing at the dance with Joe swiped all her worries away. He really was perfect and everything really was fine.

"What are you thinking about?" Joe asked her. He was wearing this amazing suit that made him even more handsome than he already was.

"This is...this is so perfect. Right now, I want time to stop and that we can stay in this moment, for ever!" Rose said and she closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt his lips on hers and what started as a sweet kiss became more and more intense. Intense on a level that Rose actually didn't know whether she actually liked it, but Joe kept going on and Rose felt like she didn't had a choice.

"Woah mate, get a room!" Albus laughed and he pulled Rose back. Ella was holding his hand and smiled softly at Rose.

"I hear my cousin hates you very much?" She asked Rose, when Albus decided to talk to Joe for a while. Rose grinned a bit and shook her shoulders.

"Well, what can I say? He does deserve it," she answered. Ella nodded and was thinking about her answer.

"I can't entirely deny it, because his behaviour is pretty...extreme this year. Compared to normally. Are you sure you have nothing to do with it? He normally doesn't get so worked up about things," Ella said carefully. 

"Of course not, she's an angel!" Joe said, when Albus and he turned their conversation towards them. Rose smelled an enormous alcohol smell coming from Joe. When she looked around she saw some flying trays with firewiskey shots on them. Right, okay. So he was drunk, which would explain his...intense behaviour from earlier, but also the reason why Rose wanted to call it a night. She was tired anyways and her date wouldn't get any less drunk. She needed to go now. She turned around and immediately saw Malfoy. He was laughing and dancing with his date. Clearly one of them - or maybe the both of them - couldn't dance so they were just doing silly things. Rose felt for hem and that confused her. She really had to apologise, because maybe she was actually the reason why Malfoy was an extra brat towards her this year. She hadn't been easy too, that was for sure.