14. good morning

The sunlight shined through the windows of my small room. I felt as Donghyuck nuzzled even closer into me. He held me from behind as we slept soundly under the sheets. I shifted a little, grabbing my phone off my night stand.

I scrolled through my notifications and read some more of the online book I was reading.

Donghyuck started to wake up. I heard his tired morning voice. "Morning." I felt his lips peck the nape of my neck, then lean over my shoulder. He was still groggy and tired. It was extra cute.

"What're you looking at?" He asked, closing his eyes and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Not much. Reading."

"Wrong."

"Wrong?"

"You're gonna pay attention to me."

He tiredly took my phone and dropped it on the carpet on his side of the bed. He still barely had his eyes open.

"Hey! I was getting to the good part."

"You could be getting to the good part with me if you hush." He placed a finger on my lips, then planted a peck on my lips. He pulled me close once again and nuzzled onto me.

"Let's stay here all day." He said, holding me close. He was all whiny, like a baby that was waken up from its nap.

"Donghyuck, cmon. Let's get food." I told him, trying to get up. But the more I tried to leave his grip, the closer he pulled me to him.

"Minjiiii-" He whined. He started to speak in a soft calming voice. "Please lay with me longer." I couldn't help but give in. We laid there together for a little while longer. He finally started to wake up after another half hour of just laying there, holding me. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Over night, he must have removed his shirt because he wasn't wearing one when he sat up.

I felt myself blush when I noticed. He had a nice toned figure that I wanted to keep looking at, but it'd be embarrassing if I did.

He stood up and pulled his jeans on and then his t-shirt over head.

I stood up after he did, walking over to him. "Hungry? McDonald's breakfast run?"

"I'll race you to the car. 3,2,1!" And he had a sudden burst of energy.

Probably at the mention of food.

"You wanna meet Mark and Jeno?"

"Well I already met Jeno, but I wanna meet them meet them." I clarified.

We sat in the car, on the long line for the McDonald's drive thru.

"Today?"

"Anytime."

"Alright, I'll call them up."

And he did before I could say anything.

"Hyung. Are you free today? I wanna introduce you to someone. No I didn't find someone to add to the 'Lee Squad'" Donghyuck shook his head and rolled his eyes as he spoke. Not in a mean way, but a friendly way of mocking Mark. "Okay, be ready in a few hours."

He had a similar conversation with Jeno. Except Jeno's conversation started with "No bro, I don't need the plunger back right now."

"So we're gonna see them later?" I asked once he hung up the phone.

"Yeah, in The Elephant's Asshole."

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" A voice said over a speaker. Donghyuck hadn't realized he pulled up to the spot to order. I giggle at the confused lady over the speaker.

Donghyuck ordered an entire buffet for the two of us, plus some other things for mom and Yeon.

"Okay so after this what?" I asked as he started heading back to my house.

"To The Elephant's Asshole."

---------

literally a filler, but I'm dying lol. like I'm so tired.

but next chapter should be fun.

enjoy!

-mina