Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich

*picture above is the Martinez Twins. Emilio with his foot up in the front and Ivan in the back*

*unedited*

Mutual- Shawn Mendes

Imagine waking up to the birds chirping on a bright and sunny day. You wake up before your alarm and realize today was going to be a good day. Everyone just loves when it happens.

Well keep dreaming because that is not the case today.

I hear my alarm beep a few time before I actually hit the snooze button. I've never liked my alarm noise it's always gets me in a bad mood too.

I look at the alarm to see that it's 6:30am on a Monday morning. I groan and roughly lay back throwing my blankets over my head. I didn't think this day would come so soon.

If you don't know by now which you probably won't know but today is my first day as a senior at Grayson Regional High School. All I literally have to do this year is pass and then i'm out of here.

I finally decided to get up out of bed and head to my closet. My closet isn't big but it isn't small either. I grab grey joggers with a white t shirt and a black hoodie. I also pair it with white converse.

I take my outfit and go into the bathroom. I turn the handle a little to let the shower heat up a little bit. I peel my sleepwear off of me and throw it into the dirty hamper by the door.

I take a 10 minute shower and get myself all dressed and ready for school. School starts at 7:30am but everyone is suppose to be there by 7:15am.

I walk back into my room and see that it's already 6:45am. School is a 15 minute drive which is not that bad. I grab my bag that is next to my desk, along with my phone and head down stairs.

I walk into the kitchen and make myself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal for breakfast. Although I don't have much time but I love food so I can't pass this up.

Before I know it the clock strikes 7am which means I need to leave now before I am late on the first day. I grab my keys and head out the door.

I go over to my 2016 black Nissan and throw my bag into the passenger side and start the ride to school. I also have a motorcycle but I don't like to ride it to school because of the attention i'll get from it.

Oh how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself.

Well my name is Dallas Scott. I'm 17 years old but people think i'm 12 because i'm only 5'2. I have brown hair that reaches to my waste with brown eyes. My eyes change color during the season. So in the winter my eyes are dark brown and in the summer there a light brown. I also have freckles that going around my cheeks too.

I live by myself in a modern house. When I was 12 years old my parents just left me but I'm kinda glad they did. Ever since then I became a street fighter.

Now before you say, 'Dallas that's too dangerous' or 'Why is a 12 year old fighting' well to answer your questions it's because it helps me. I have a lot of anger so when I fight I sometimes let it all out when I am about to loose or the person is just really getting on my nerves.

Before I know it i'm already pulling up into the school. You will get to know about me more later.

I stop the engine and take the keys out grabbing my bag. I walk out the car and take a deep breathe.

"Just gotta make it through this year." I mumbled to myself.

I walked into the school and headed straight to my locker. I put all my books in my locker and keep the ones that I need.