🚢 4 🚢

In the distance, a lone figure clad in a white hoodie held up a single french fry, raising it above his head in a pose akin to the Statue of Liberty. The birds turned their attention to the figure, more specifically to what he was holding between his fingers. With a jolt, Chaerin recognized the fry-wielding-hero as her 'long-lost' angel (ok, it had only been 15 minutes since they first met), his glossy chestnut hair reflecting the sunlight like a shining beacon of hope.

The squawks of the fondue-faced seagulls rose to a collective fever pitch as they took off in the direction of an an easier meal. Instantaneously, the angel's eyes, which were already in a permanent saucer-like state, widen even more in terror. For a split second, an expression of fear flickered across his flawless complexion. He turned on his heels and, struggling to keep his face passive, set off in the opposite direction at a brisk jog.

What started off as a somewhat leisure pace soon escalated to aggressive speed walking, and soon Chaerin's saviour was practically sprinting away from the dense cloud of white and black that was hot on his heels. The raised french fry became increasingly smaller in the distance, and she was still gawking dumbly well after it had receded from view.

"I didn't know fondue-faced seagulls were french fry lovers," Taehyung remarked suddenly, sauntering over with a gull perched precariously on his shoulder, its head bobbing from side to side rather comically. He then turned to the gull so forcefully the poor bird nearly fell off his shoulder.

"Isn't that right, Ferdinand?"

Said seagull ignored him and took off after the rest of his flock. Taehyung wailed dramatically.

"NOOOOOOOO, Ferdinand! Don't leave me! You told me you loved me!"

"Where were you when I needed you!?" Chaerin interrupted by bellowing in his face, "I could have been eaten alive. I COULD HAVE DIED!"

"At least you still have your Muikku, no?"

"Oh yeahhhh!"

Chaerin stuffed handfuls of Muikku into her mouth enthusiastically until her cheeks bulged like a chipmunk's. She moaned between bites, enjoying the explosion of flavour from the fried fish.

"No thanks to you, idiot." Chaerin mumbled as she threw the end bits of the fish at Taehyung. "But my knight in shining armor is gone again!"

"More like knight in white hoodie," Taehyung corrected her coolly.

Chaerin chewed on her Muikku silently, obviously upset.

"Oh don't sulk so much, sis." Taehyung said with a grin.

Swiping a single fish by the tail from Chaerin's paper basket, he dangled it in front of her face.

"After all, there are plenty of fish in the sea."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

if you want a justin seagull statue of bangtan please preorder with the special promo code annyeonghaseyojeonjungkookimnida we'll get it to you asap *t&c apply: guaranteed a cute baby boi trying his best to look cool and be a hero and hide the fact that he is plain terrified because seagulls are actually scary. period.

Anyways this is the end of section one i swear this all gets even better (?), feedback is very much appreciated you can tell me if this sucks but do it in a constructive manner! if you do that you can buy the justin seagull statue at a discount price of $6.99!

while stocks last, for the first 100 orders you can get a free Taehyung and fondue faced gull Ferdinand couple statue so ORDER THEM NOW!

*distribution of statues will be on the 31st of Feb thank you very much muahahahha :)