Forgiveness

Lances POV
It's been a few months since Keith and I️ got together. It honestly still baffles me how my rival became my boyfriend. Wow.

I️ was thinking about what hunk did. It's been months and I️ think it's about time I️ forgive him. He's been kinda...... off. Ever since I️ yelled at him.

He hasn't been as happy as he used to be we haven't been talking...  he hasn't talked to anyone. Like. At all. And the weirdest part is that.... he stopped cooking.

What did I️ do to him!!!!!!! I'm gonna forgive him. I️ miss my bro and hate seeing him like this..!! I️ went outside my room to see Keith and Shiro arguing about something. That was weird. They never argue. I️ decided to investigate. " ummm what's going on here???" I️ say confused.

" he says he's gonna tell the others about us!!!" Keith whisper yelled. " it's been 5 months!! What are you so afraid of!! They deserve to know!!" Shiro said. I️ cut them off. " shouldn't WE be the ones to decide if we should tell people that WERE together?" Pidge walked in. " I️ KNEW IT!!!" She did a victory dance as Keith banged his head against the wall.

Allura walked in. "Lance it's to late for that now. We all heard." Allura said with caran next to her. "Even-." Before I️ could finish my sentence my question was answered when I️ saw hunk in the background. He waved shyly  and I walked over to him. "Hey... can I talk to you for a second. Alone?"

Hunks POV.
When he asked me this question I️ got scared. HES GONNA KILL ME IS'NT HE!!!!!! "Uhh sure." I️ said as we walked into a different room.

I️ heard the words come out of his mouth. It was almost like music to my ears except the fact that he was not singing. "I'm sorry." He said. I️ was confused.

Why should he be sorry? I'm the one who wronged him!! "No!! Don't be sorry man!! I'm the one who should be sorry! You had a right to be mad!!" I️ said. It was the truth. Why should he be sorry if I️ was the one to drop him just like. BYE BEACH!!!! I'm honestly glad he was the one to apologize. I️ was going to but.... IM SORRY I️ WAS HUNGRY OK! I️ CANT HELP IT!!  Lance and I️ had a bro hug. After the apology I️ made the space goo cookies.

(Time skip)

Lances POV.
I️ was in my room with Keith. We were pretty much just staring at the ceiling bored. "Let's do something." Keith said sitting up. "Like what?" I️ said wondering what the heck he was thinking. " well I️ mean it's like 5:00 A.M let's prank someone in their sleep or something." Keith said and looked at me. I️ smirked. " I️ like where this is going. How about we prank Pidge!! Like. Throw a water balloon at her or something!!" I️ said as I️ could tell that Keith was getting excited. It was honestly adorable. "Let's squirt her with a water gun!!!" He said.

"Let's do it"