Truth or dare.

Lances POV
Keith and I️ walked into the living room of the castle to play. In there were....lotor and Allura doing cute little hand gestures and poses at each other. They had gotten together a few weeks ago. I️ knew I️ never had a chance but oh Well... as they were doing this Keith kinda gave me a concerned look. We stepped really close to me. " You ok?" He said " Oh yeah I'm fine!!" I️ said " This doesn't bother you?" He said looking up at me. " No... I️ moved on from her a while ago." I️ said looking down at him. " Oh. Ok!" Keith said and sat down. Hunk, Pidge, shiro, and matt were there too. " Ok everyone ready?" Pidge said shuffling the cards. " Yep!" I️ said as I️ took the seat next to Keith. " Ok who's going first." Lotor said, looking at everyone " I️ will..umm. TRUTH!!" Allura said as she picked up the card. ( Pidge made these cards btw.) " Have you ever had a crush on Lance? No. No I️ have not." Allura said putting down the card. Then it was Lotor " Dare" he said as he picked up a card. " I️ dare you to- OH HECK TO THE GALRA EMPIRE!!! IM AM NOT KISSING SHIRO!!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!" Lotor yelled as he ran away. Of course I️ laughed my butt off. Allura ran after him and he ended up having to do the dare. Keith and I were laughing so hard. " Ok it's Matt's turn!!" I said. " Ummm I'll just do truth." He said as he picked up a card from the truth pile. " Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of your crush? Yes. We do NOT talk about that!!" Matt said putting the card down. Now it was shiros turn. He chose dare and had to lick hunk ewwww XD! Then it was Hunk. He had chose dare and dabed in front of all of us. Then it was Keith. He chose dare. He read the card silently and before I️ knew it he grabbed me by my jacket and kissed me. " HOLY SHOOT!!!" Pidge yelled jumping up and down. I️ dont know what got into me but I kissed back.... and I️ liked it. " HAH I️ KNEW IT!!" Hunk yelled. " MY CHILD IS ALL GROWN UP!!" Shiro yelled. Keith made a not so nice hand gesture at them and put his arms around my waist. " OK YOU TWO!!" Pidge said as she broke us up. " At least keep it P.G!!" They all laughed. I️ blushed and covered my face. Keith blushed and folded his arms. "Ok now it's m-My turn...I'll just choose truth. AND THEN IM DONE FOR TODAY!!" I️ said and chose truth. " have you ever became Emo... I️ think this question is for Keith!" I️ laughed " no I️ have not." I️ said and got up. I️ walked to my room, thinking about what Keith had done. I️ gently touched my lips. I️ looked around to see if anyone was there. I️ closed my door and just thought. Do I like Keith?.......