No denying now

Lances POV
I️ walked around the castle trying to clear my head. I️ didn't want to believe I️ was in love with a man but... Keith is just so... so.....he's such a....he's really... dreamy.... I'll admit.. he's the dreamiest boy I've ever laid my eyes on. And his eyes.. there so, amazing. I️ sighed daydreaming about Keith. Holy crap.. I'm in love with Keith. I️ was so lost in my own thoughts I️ literally ended up bumping into him. " gah! Argh I'm so Sorry I️ didn't mean to!" I️ said trying not to embarrass myself more than I already have. " Lance. Are you ok? Usually if we would bump into each other you'd try to act as if it were my fault or run away." He said as he stepped closer to me. I️ blushed " y-y-y-Yeah I'm fine." He stepped even closer. " No you're not. What's wrong?" He said putting both hands on my shoulders. " ITS NOTHING!!" I️ yelled as I️ ran away. I️ know this looks bad but I couldn't just tell him how I️ felt. Not yet.

Keith's POV
" LANCE WAIT!!" I️ yelled as a chased after him. I️ was running after lance when we heard the sirens go off. Lance looked back at me. And I️ looked at him. we both got ready to find Allura or caran when were heard. " PALIDINS GET TO YOUR LIONS NOW!!! THE GALRA IS ATTACKING A PLANET NEARBY!!!" We glanced at each other and ran to our lions. Except I️ had to stay seeing as I️ just got back from the blademimora. ( I️ tried to spell it 😂)

Lances POV
I️ ran to the red lion. I️ got in and flew to the planet. I️ flew straight in as I️ saw the yellow lion, the green lion, the blue lion, and the black lion. We went in and I️ saw a castle. So hunk, Pidge and I️ went in there to fight some galra. As soon as we went in we had an Erie feeling. We stuck together though. Pidge went in a different hallway though.

Pidges  POV
I️ went into a different hallway to find more galra. I️ looked around. I️ couldn't seem to find any. I️ walked more into the hallway when I️ felt I️ needle go in my lower leg. I️ looked down and it was a tranquilizer dart. "Oh no..." I️ said as I️ hit the floor being drug away by the galra.

Shiros POV
I️ was outside fighting the galra with Allura and Lotor. I️ was fighting a galra when I felt my helmet go off my head. I️ felt like I was suffocating, I️ couldn't breathe. I️ passed out.

Alluras POV.
I️ saw shiro pass out and looked at Lotor. Lotor looked back at me. Then I️ saw him get grabbed by a galra and get stabbed in the arm. Before I️ knew it the same happened to me. My helmet was slipped off and there I️ am, passed out being drug away by the galra.

  Lotors POV
When I️ saw Allura fall I️ ran to her. Then I️ feel a some sort of electricity go through my body. It was obvious I️ had been tased and I️ fell to the ground.

Lances POV
I️ was walking through the hallway with Hunk when I felt something grab my leg and twisted it as if it were to spin around. We both heard it snap and I fell to the floor in pain. " LANCE!! ARE YOU OK?!" Hunk said trying to help me up not knowing I️ had broken it. "No...I'm pretty sure I️ broke it.." I️ said trying to get up but falling again. Hunk tried to give me support to at least stand on one foot and we walked....well I️ was hopping on one foot but you get the point. When we got to the end of the hallway we saw Pidge practically hanging by her waist. " OH MY GOD PIDGE!!" Hunk said running to her letting go of me. I️ fell on the floor but he didn't seem to notice. Before I️ knew it I️ was being drug away by the galra." GET OFF GET OFF!! HUNK HELP!!" I️ yelled but he was so absorbed with Pidge he didn't seem to notice. " HUNK PLEASE HELP!!!" Yelled one more time before they covered my mouth. And took me to a room. Then they hung me by my waist over some sort of liquid that didn't look safe. Then I️ passed out

(So much fainting)

Keith's POV
I️ saw hunk come back holding Pidge in his arms. " Where is lance?" I️ asked "What?" He said as if he had totally forgotten about him. " LANCE!! He was with you!! Where is he." I️ asked now getting worried. " And what about the others?! Where are they!?" I️ asked really worried now. " There hurt bad. Caran is going to get them..but lance..." he looked around. " Actually...I️ have no idea." He said " WHAT THE HELL HUNK!!! YOU DIDNT BRING HIM WITH YOU!? OH MY GOD IM GOING TO HIM!!" I️ yelled as I️ got into a spare ship. "I'm coming babe.." I️ said as I️ flew out. I️ sneaked into the castle and looked around. Eventually I️ found the room he was in. "Oh no..." he was hanging by his waist over a big thing of liquid and unconscious. I️ went in the killed the galra that were in there one by one. Somehow I️ got lance out of the rope and was carrying him bridal style. " Lance. Lance wake up!!" I️ said. His eyes fluttered open. " oh thank god. Lance are you ok?" I️ asked " mom..is that you??.." he said. " No Lance. It's Keith," I️ said a little afraid. "Keef?" He said still waking up. " Sure. Now let's go. We don't have any time to waist." I️ said as I️ ran with lance in my arms. We safely got to the spare ship and went back. Pidge, allura, lotor , shiro were all in healing pods. I️ set lance in one and waited.