Get together

Keith's POV
Lance and I️ spent the rest of the day on the couch watching a movie. I️ think he was tired because he slumped onto my shoulder.

Lance's POV
" Hey keith?" I️ said. " yeah?" He said looking at me. " Do you have any idea who saved me..? I️ don't remember." I️ said looking him in the eye.

I️ saw him smile and blush. Wait why is he blushing?? " Lance... I️ was the one who saved you." My eyes widened in shock. Him. The one with the mullet.

The one I'd always argue with. He saved me? " You saved me..? T-thank you wow." I️ was shocked. " It's no problem.. why are you so surprised?" He asked scooting a little closer to me. Wait. Why is he scooting towards me? Does he know? Does he know I like him? Does the like me too? Of course not.

Why would he? My mind was racing over the smallest thing. " It's just.. I️ would have expected like.. Shiro or anyone besides you to save me. I️ mean I️ was the one to argue with you. We argued all the ti-" He covered my mouth with his hand. " weather we argue or

not you're still my teammate and I️ would never just have you die because I️ care about you too much!" He said still covering my mouth but this time he was even closer. His hand was on my leg and our foreheads could touch. I️ think Keith realized how close he was because he quickly looked around and went back to his original spot. " Keith.. I️-" I️ was interrupted my keith " I️ waited days for you to get out of that healing pod! I️..."

I️ looked at him. Is he.. crying??

Keith's POV
I️ felt tears stream down my face. Oh god. I️m crying. I️m actually crying. Great, just great! I️ wanted to say it. I️ wanted to say I️ Love you.

But how would he react? I️ can't do it I️ just can't. Next thing I️ know lance is hugging me and saying sorry over and over. I️ hugged him back.

I️ was honestly kind of embarrassed. I️ was making a fool of myself and acting like a baby. But he seemed to enjoy it. Oh god is this like his kink or something?

" uhh lance?" I️ asked not so sure why he was hugging me so tight "Yeah?" Lance said as if this were completely normal for us to be like this.

" I️ can't breathe. You're hugging me to tight." Lance loosened his grip when I️ said this. " Better?" He said ".. Yeah." I️ said. We were like that for a while. It was silent for I️ while. We were both content. It was great... until hunk came in through the door. " Oh, it's you." Lance said

Lances POV
Why is he here? It's obvious that I️ don't want to see him. "Lance.. I️ know you're having a moment with Keith right now but just let me get my point across.. I️ get why you're mad at me. I️ completely destroyed your trust and you have every right to be mad at me.. but I️ just wanted to say. That I am so so sorry.." hunk said.

I️ was silent. Should I️ forgive him. I️ might as well. It'll only create more drama if I️ don't. "Fine.. lets start over." I️ said looking at hunk. Hunk smiled and hugged me. I️ hugged back.

Hunk left and I️ was left alone with Keith. We made eye contact. I️ walked over to him

. "So. I️ heard that we're all having a get together with all of the aliens we saved. There's gonna be dancing and people are bringing.. dates. Right. I️ totally forgot!" I️ said giving myself a face palm.

" what do you mean?" Keith said looking up at me. "Well I️ was gonna ask allura but she has a thing with Lotor, hunk is my bro, Pidge is my bro, Shiro is going with Matt and they are both bros." I️ really wanted to ask if Keith would go with me. But.. how would he react?

"A-are you going with anyone??.." I️ asked it, he probably is. I️ mean who wouldn't date him?

"No, I️ didn't even know about the get together until you told me." Keith said, looking as if he really wanted me to ask him.

"I️ know this might sound a little weird but.. never mind I️ already know your answer." I️ said looking away . I️ felt my face get hot. Oh god am I️.. yup I'm blushing. Dammit. "Hey! Just tell me!" He said looking happier than usual.

"Well.. do you maybe.. I️ don't know Wanna go with me?" I️ was sweating buckets as I️ said this. Keith smiled wide. "YES! I️ mean uhh sure cool." He said, his face was practically a tomato. It was cute