Chapter 6

I'M BACK, BITCHEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry I haven't updated all summer.....

AnyWay........

After we exchanged numbers with Mr. Urie, we only had 5 minutes of detention left, so we all just went back to talking about stupid shit.

"Alright, guys. You've done your time and served your sentence!" Brendon chimed in. "Now, go home! AND DON'T FORGET TO CLOSE THE GODDAMN DOOR!!!!!!" We all laughed at that, but went along with it. As we were heading towards the front door, Carter and his crew were standing right in front of the door.

"Carter, can you move?" I said as politely as I could.

Carter just smirked and said, "Ask nicely."

I just rolled my eyes and said, "Carter, can you move? PLEASE?"

"Yeah, sure. I have to talk to you, Frankie!" Oh, hell. I looked at Gerard and he just shrugged.

He leaned and whispered in my ear, "If he tries anything, you'll have evidence." I nodded and the guys just left after giving me a worried look. When they left, Carter had the biggest shit-eating grin I've ever seen.

"What do you want, asshat?" I growled.

"Oh, nothing," he said. Then he punched me square in the jaw.

"I did, however, tell you to leave my Gerard alone," he said with a menacing tone. I'm surprised that he hasn't noticed the hidden camera.

TIME SKIP TO 30 MINUTES LATER BECAUSE I CAN~~~~~~~

I laid on the floor a bloody mess when I heard a voice calling my name. "FRANKIE!!!!" It sounded familiar..... "BABY, WAKE UP!!!!" Gee?

I opened my eyes to see Gerard crying. "B-baby... don't c-cry-y..."

That's when I black out.

HEY! So, how was that? I'm sorry it was really short..... Plz don't hate me!!!