Chapter 3

A/N THIS IS GOING TO BE IN FRANK'S POV FROM HERE ON!!!!
ALSO, I AM SORRY FOR BEING A BITCH AND NOT UPDATING!!!!! THE ONLY WAY I CAN IS IF I'M AT SCHOOL AND THE FUCKING YEAR IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!
Anywhore, ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

ALSO, smut warning! (I'm terrible at writing it, but here we go!)

I was very shocked at his words, but they completely turned me on for some reason, so I kissed him back and decided to deepen the kiss. I have no idea how we got here, but we were in his bedroom, kissing intensely. He pushed me onto his bed, climbed on top of me, and kissed my jawline. "I've always wanted to tell you that I like you, but never had the guts to," he says against my neck, which he starts biting.

I let out a quiet moan while my dick starts to press against my zipper..... thanks Gee.....

Gerard sees (and feels) how hard I'm getting, and he reaches down to my zipper--but not before giving me a look asking for permission, which I've happily granted (a/n remember, kids: consent is always #1!)--and he pulls on it and unbuttons my pants, releasing the tent in my boxers that my "little friend" made.

He starts palming me through my boxers, making me moan a little louder.

"G-Gee...." I breathe out. He looks up at me with lust-filled eyes.

"Yes, Frankie?" he says with a smirk.

"I- goddamnit!" I say before I grab his face and kiss him hungrily. He moans against my lips through the kiss. "Fuck me, Gee. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow!" And that's all he needed to hear before he rid both of our clothes, leaving us both naked. He reached to his drawer, got some lube, smothered his "Little Gee" with the oil, and lined himself up all in one swift movement.

"You ready, baby?" he asks. I moan at the pet name before screaming out, "JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!!!" That's all he needed to hear before he slammed into me, hitting my prostate on the first go. I scream, and he stops, looking at me with concern on his face. "You okay, Frankie?"

I just nod and say, "Keep going. That feels great!" And he did, leaving me a screaming and crying mess under him. I started feeling an all too familiar feeling form in my lower abdomen. "G-Gee, I'm close!"

"No! No coming until I say so!" and with that, he reached into his drawer and pulled out a--oh no!--a fucking cock ring! What else does this boy have?!

I was screaming and crying, begging him to let me come, until he finally pulled off the ring and FUCKING GROWLED into my ear saying, "Come for me, slut!" And I did, Gerard following afterwards.

We were both quiet, except for our heavy breathing, until I broke the silence. "That. Was. Fucking. AMAZING!!!!"

"Well, I hope we get to do more later on, baby." Gerard said with a chuckle. 

"Hey, Gee?"

"Yes, Frankie?"

Shit. How to say this..... "I-I was kinda w-wondering..... Will you b-be my......b-boyfriend? I mean, only if you want to....." He cut me off by kissing me. "Yes, Frank. Of course I will! And I want to....."

A/N Okay, so that was shit, but THERE'S YOUR SMUT!!!! I told y'all that I'd do a smut chapter......